Methylated compound stack question - Help please!

ssdirk

Awards
So I tried ordering the LG Sciences Trifecta stack, but everyone seems to be out of stock...one representative I spoke with said he could send me the same thing by Anabolic Formulation. Today I received M1, 4-AD; SD Max; and ATD Max, but don't know how to stack them. Furthermore, I read in one post "SD-Max can be used in a stack with other compounds but it is a 17a methylated compound so stacking it with other methylated compounds is not advised."
Can anyone tell me how to use these three? I assume the ATD Max is for PCT, but the caution about stacking SD-Max makes me think otherwise?
Thank you.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
So I tried ordering the LG Sciences Trifecta stack, but everyone seems to be out of stock...one representative I spoke with said he could send me the same thing by Anabolic Formulation. Today I received M1, 4-AD; SD Max; and ATD Max, but don't know how to stack them. Furthermore, I read in one post "SD-Max can be used in a stack with other compounds but it is a 17a methylated compound so stacking it with other methylated compounds is not advised."
Can anyone tell me how to use these three? I assume the ATD Max is for PCT, but the caution about stacking SD-Max makes me think otherwise?
Thank you.
Honestly man, you probably need to do a little more research about Pro-Hormones...

Stacking two methylated PHs together is not a good idea. If anything, a bridge into SD-Max would be more feasible than stacking, but I still wouldn't recommend that.

What kind of experience do you have with PHs? Do you have anything in terms of supporting supplements?

And also, this forum uses the "Steroid" section to talk about these kinds of compounds. So, you will likely find a lot of information there... Oh, and if you're unaware, SD-Max is Superdrol clone. So, if you find info about Superdol or see someone say "SD" then that pertains to what you have...

ssdirk

Awards
Thank you for your response.
I have very little experience with this & have done very little research...I took 1-AD for a cycle back when it was legal with really good results, and thought I would give it another shot. When I saw the LG Sciences Trifecta Stack, I thought I would give it a try, and actually thought the representative I spoke with was going to do a price match on sending me the three products separately since they were out of stock...he sounded pretty knowledgeable and was talking about the Anabolic Formulation products at the same time, and ended up sending those.
At any rate, it sounds like you suggest taking either the M1, 4-AD or the SD-Max but not both, then following it with the ATD Max? Do you have a suggestion/preference between M1, 4-AD or SD-Max? What suggestions do you have for "supporting supplements"? Apart from protein shakes and a multi-vitamin I don't take any other supplements, and could use all the help you can offer.
I appreciate your help!

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
just run a search on the forums. or check out the anabolic section (where this thread should belong, thanks) there is soooo much info on this site. you just have to take a few min to look.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would have said the m1,4add is a better choice, but a single bottle isn't enough for a worthwhile cycle