Stoked and Activate Xtreme Dosage Timing

Lusus Naturae

Awards
Should Stoked and/or Activate Xtreme be taken with or without food?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stoked contains piperine, which aids absorption in the intestine(s). It's not necessary to take with food.

Do you have Designer Supps AX or Driven Sports AX? The Driven Sports version has an Extended Release Technology, which allows it to now be taken twice daily, same as Stoked. I don't think it's necessary to take with food either, but a DS rep or another member will have to confirm that for you.

Usually the labels of most products will specify if it's necessary to take with or without food. If it's not mentioned, it's likely okay either way. FWIIW, the piperine in Stoked will actually aid in the absorbtion of nutrients and phytochemcals. It should help in the absorbtion of any other plant based products that are taken with it!

Lusus Naturae

Awards
Stoked contains piperine, which aids absorption in the intestine(s). It's not necessary to take with food.

Do you have Designer Supps AX or Driven Sports AX? The Driven Sports version has an Extended Release Technology, which allows it to now be taken twice daily, same as Stoked. I don't think it's necessary to take with food either, but a DS rep or another member will have to confirm that for you.

Usually the labels of most products will specify if it's necessary to take with or without food. If it's not mentioned, it's likely okay either way. FWIIW, the piperine in Stoked will actually aid in the absorbtion of nutrients and phytochemcals. It should help in the absorbtion of any other plant based products that are taken with it!
I have the Driven Sports AX. The label does not say on either of the bottles whether or not to take it with food.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As previously stated, it doesn't matter with Stoked and I'm not sure about the AX. Sorry.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure thing!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The old AX used to be taken with food to prolong the release; with the new version incorporating Time-Release technology, that is no longer an issue so you can take it empty stomach with your Stoked.