need endurance and stamina

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
what can i take to help me gain endurance and stamina?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
like i said MST's products...Cre-o2, CitruvolXS, CordygenV02, KreacepsXS... buy all of them... get some protein and amino acids and your set...

personally i would like to stack 3 of these products (Cre-02, CitruvolXS, KreacepsXS) with DTH for 8 weeks...

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
lol at just one company. BCAA's, creatine, maybe alittle caffine anhydrous will keep you going in the weight room.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
lol at just one company. BCAA's, creatine, maybe alittle caffine anhydrous will keep you going in the weight room.
do u have a better supplement in mind that can out perform most of MST's products for endurance and stamina... i would love to hear ur opinion...:beerchug:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
do u have a better supplement in mind that can out perform most of MST's products for endurance and stamina... i would love to hear ur opinion...:beerchug:
IBE's X-Force

NutraPlanet's bulk 1,3-dimethylamylamine caps

Core ZAP

...just to name a few

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
best and cheapest way to do that is a little caffeine and some beta alanine..... and it tingles

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MST Corygen5 will deffinitely improve the endurance factor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
like i said MST's products...Cre-o2, CitruvolXS, CordygenV02, KreacepsXS... buy all of them... get some protein and amino acids and your set...

personally i would like to stack 3 of these products (Cre-02, CitruvolXS, KreacepsXS) with DTH for 8 weeks...
i have tried all but the citruvolxs, i am gonna have to get around to trying it soon. it's been on my list of things to try for a long time.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
their are many products out there that have been proven to work. i was laughing that your repping just one company like they are top dog when it all comes down to opinion. not saying anything bad about their company but you sound like your just whoring them out lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mst seems to specialize in endurance supps, almost their whole line is geared towards endurance/stamina products.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Citrulline Malate has some of the best clinical backing when it comes to endurance. Beta Alanine and Cordyceps are major players as well. All of these have been documented to raise aerobic and anaerobic capacity, with the majority of studies in regards to aerobic capacity. Stimulants have also been proven to raise endurance, and tolerence to physical stress in some cases, but can also raise heart rate and can be potentially dangerous
Creatine monohydrate has been shown to improve anaerobic performance and endurance.

I'm sure I missed a few...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
IBE's X-Force

NutraPlanet's bulk 1,3-dimethylamylamine caps

Core ZAP

...just to name a few
im sorry to say but ur wrong its not a matter of opinion anymore...the three products you mentioned will not "outperform" cre-o2... its plain and simple... but the products u mentioned will help with endurance and stamina...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
mst seems to specialize in endurance supps, almost their whole line is geared towards endurance/stamina products.
yes that is very true which is why i recommended them to the OP... im sure ALOT of people can testify to the fact that MST makes some of the best in endurance and stamina increasing supplements...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
geranium I would take it for too long. in addition to enhavncing energy its good for opening up the nasal passage. id start out at 10-25 mgs. 60 is just way too much for me and causes me to be stimmed out. find what works for you.

green tea, helps mildly..great benefits

tyrosine...this is fine all the time.

caffeine I would use it too long and at too high of a dose.

Citrulline Malate,Beta Alanine , creatine, just make sure you drink 1-2 gallons a day with it as you should always drink depending on your size.

munique

Awards
Stim supps are actually counter-productive for endurance sports. Especially combat sports. It raises your bp very quickly, and gets you gased very fast.
MST supps are what you're looking for.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
im sorry to say but ur wrong its not a matter of opinion anymore...the three products you mentioned will not "outperform" cre-o2... its plain and simple... but the products u mentioned will help with endurance and stamina...
everyone is different their is no one supplement that out performs every thing out there.

OP for stam/end try an high altitude chaimber lol.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
everyone is different their is no one supplement that out performs every thing out there.

OP for stam/end try an high altitude chaimber lol.
i never said that they are the "absolute" best and will outperform EVERYTHING... he named 3 different supplements that will provide endurance and stamina increases but cre-o2 will provide more increases than the ones he listed... now to the OP u can either try some of MST's products or just stick with the normal (stim, creatine, beta-alanine, citruline) stack for endurance...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Waxy Maize with P-Slin, BCAA's, Creatine, Beta-Alanine, and Citrulline Malate do the trick for me.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Waxy Maize with P-Slin, BCAA's, Creatine, Beta-Alanine, and Citrulline Malate do the trick for me.
i totally forgot about pslin... yeah that would be a great addition to any stack...