looking for supplements
- 03-13-2009, 09:59 PM
- 03-13-2009, 10:12 PM
20 is a little young for a test booster, so protein/carbs both pre/post workout, multi vites and creatine should work quite well.
if you'd like to go the test booster route, there's a couple good ones floating around from , , , and DTH .
- 03-13-2009, 10:40 PM
Eat more!!! Spread it out throughout the day. Try to get at least 1.25g of protein per 1lb. Figure out your daily caloric expenditure based on your activity level and increase your caloric intake by 500-1000 above that level. User both whey and casein supplements. Workout heavy and sleep well!
03-14-2009, 12:42 AM
I personally get good results from BSN products - I'm currently stackin' NO-XPLODE, NITRIX, & CELL-MASS and lovin' it. but at your age just eat and pump, wait till you plateau to supp., but if u must, I reccomend their True-Mass
03-14-2009, 12:49 AM
I'd stick with something simple for now like protein, a multi vitamin, fish oil, and a prework out supplement if you need that boost. Some creatine monohydrate wouldn't hurt also.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Delta Force in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 09-23-2010, 02:44 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2009, 01:25 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2009, 09:52 AM
- By acidred06 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-10-2007, 03:25 PM
- By dhuge67 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-06-2007, 01:50 AM