NEED HELP!!!!! *****DESPERATELY*****

TrynaImprove

Awards
Hey ok i'm gonna level with cha. I been researching all over the place and i found a few (actually MANY) supps that i seem reasonable for a stack (or a couple) which i may wanna run one day. Only thing is, i dont know how much to order and of what and how many of w/e supps i should get in order to fulfill the promising stacks and see the results. Please tell me if these stack are good and how many i would need to assure myself the stack would do good. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Stack one:(asteroid stack w/ compliments)
Prime- 4 bottles (i heard will be needed)
IGF2- 2 bottles
Powerfull- 2 bottles
Somnidren GH- 1 bottle
RPM- 2 bottles
Neovar- 2 bottles
Anabolic Edge- 2 bottles
Anabolic Pump- 2 bottles
Jack3d- 1 bottle
Recreate-1 bottle
Gut Health- 1 bottle

Stack Two:
Drive-2 bottles
RPM- 2 bottles
Incarnate- 2 bottles
DTHC- 2 bottles
Mass FX- 2 bottles
JP8- 1 bottle

I also would like to take a combo of prework out supps out of these four:
1.Green Mag 2. Purple Wraath 3.Ragnarok 4. White Flood
I hear, if you wanna combo these, its best to do either 1 & 2 or do 3 & 4. Is this the truth?!

Once again, i have been looking for a while and i wanna get even larger and stronger faster,etc. (i know join the club right?!) as i play many sports (baseball, football, and soccer being the big three w/ boxing, basketball, and lacrosse being minor) I already have gained from 185 to about 205. some of it is muscle some of it im ashamed of. But please my diet is in check and my workouts are all outta whack. please help me with the supps as my workouts are hard as hard can be, but they are very scattered as i am a stdent and i play and practice everything. Being active both physically and socially is really NOT EASY! jaha.

please help me with this dilemma. Thanks to all. I owe ya.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I'm Still Tryna Improve ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
first off how old are you and second stack 1 is massive i hope you dont intend on taking all that in one cycle.

jtp217

jtp217

Awards
I'm not anti-supplements by any means, but even split up that is a **** load of money that could be spent on high quality food. I'm not saying don't use them, but cut it back to just 1 or 2 tops so you really know what is working and whats not.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic pump, PowerFULL, Prime, Jack3d take that stack proven it works by multiple reviews and logs.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic pump, PowerFULL, Prime, Jack3d take that stack proven it works by multiple reviews and logs.
^^^^Agreed. Good stack!

And yeah, how old are you? And why on earth would you want to take all that stuff at once? It won't make the gains any better than just taking a couple at a time. Your username should be "overkill"

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
And for "researching all over the place", you should know that Jack3d and JP8 are both pre-workout supps.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
i cant even imagine the side effects of that first stack theres like 3 different products that do the same thing as another one. its crazy narrow it down a lot and dont overkill the more you take doesnt mean the more you gain.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
I'm not anti-supplements by any means, but even split up that is a **** load of money that could be spent on high quality food. I'm not saying don't use them, but cut it back to just 1 or 2 tops so you really know what is working and whats not.
x2

or youll never know what each of them do individually

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I bet my stack is better then your stack :) probaly cost the same too..
I love that stack it is the best i seen!

kierra

Awards
Wow, nice stack...honestly, I dont think you did the research, because like many mention: a lot of that are the same and you will never know which one is working and which one is not. I went from 200 to 135 and there was no "fast way". It goes on your body, dieting, exercising, and lots of cardio. I am now deciding to do supplements.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wow, nice stack...honestly, I dont think you did the research, because like many mention: a lot of that are the same and you will never know which one is working and which one is not. I went from 200 to 135 and there was no "fast way". It goes on your body, dieting, exercising, and lots of cardio. I am now deciding to do supplements.
I think he made the decision by now. Unless hes a huge procrastinator and is still deciding after 5 years

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lmao

kierra

Awards
Lmbo, sorry didn't see the date. But you might never know, took me a year to debate on doing a cycle and the research. But anyways the joke is on me, hehe

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar