Co-Q10 replacement for R-ALA

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know a reasonable dosage of Co-Q10 to try and reap the benefits of taking in aproximately 600-800mg of R-ALA.day?

I have a lot of it left over from when I splurged and bought my methyl 1-T a few months back. I recently ran out of my R-ALA and was trying to replace it with this for now. Only thing is, the bottles I bought were like $30 and it came in a 30 ct. bottle @ 75mg/geltab. Kinda friggin' pricey if you ask me, but again, I don't know the actual cross-reference for similairity.

R

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Co-Q10 is a replacement for ALA , I mean Co-Q10 is an enzyme , a potential cardiovascular antioxidant, ALA is also an antioxidant, but I think you will use it as a means to mimick insulin production plus the Antioxidant benefits. I see that you mention M1T , I wonder if what you want is a supplement that offers benefits to the liver??

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Co-Q10 is a replacement for ALA , I mean Co-Q10 is an enzyme , a potential cardiovascular antioxidant, ALA is also an antioxidant, but I think you will use it as a means to mimick insulin production plus the Antioxidant benefits. I see that you mention M1T , I wonder if what you want is a supplement that offers benefits to the liver??
No, not for the liver brother, for the benefits that R-ALA carries. Antioxidants, partioners, to keep insulin levels low, etc. It can be used for it, just not as effective as the R. Thats why I asked how much would be a reasonable dosage in order to aquire the benefits of the R, generally speaking.

R

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that's possible, in fact the highest dose I've ever found in a nutritional store in here and over the net is 50MG of Co-Q10 , I use it for cardiovascular reasons , same as hawthorne berry but not for partitioning properties cause Co-Q10 will never have the same reaction as ALA inside the cells.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Supplements 26
Prince IronMag Labs 0
K Supplements 29
Royd The Noyd Male Anti-Aging Medicine 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0