Questions on "The One" stacking.

Loki003

Awards
Picked it up in the pre-order after doing some research, and am looking forward to starting it in a few weeks. Was just wondering what can/should be used along with it for the best results in terms of liver support and other health issues. Will be getting bloodwork done before hand, and will post a log as soon as i start.

Lurked on here for awhile and decided to say hey to everyone. :wave2:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Picked it up in the pre-order after doing some research, and am looking forward to starting it in a few weeks. Was just wondering what can/should be used along with it for the best results in terms of liver support and other health issues. Will be getting bloodwork done before hand, and will post a log as soon as i start.

Well welcome to AM, I suggest you buy some cycle support red yeast rice free version at nutraplanet, also biomend would not hurt, and of course purified omega 3's(DHA and EPA). Any questions feel free to pm me.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you'd probably get some more helpfull info if you post this in the steroid section.

but, check out cycle support by AI...this covers most of the bases for support supps.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn-it Andrew...beat me to the punch :D

Loki003

Awards
Well welcome to AM, I suggest you buy some cycle support red yeast rice free version at nutraplanet, also biomend would not hurt, and of course purified omega 3's(DHA and EPA). Any questions feel free to pm me.
Got the omegas, will check out cycle assist, thank you for your input.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
That's not really considered "stacking." You're basically looking for supporting supplements....

And I agree, AI's Cycle Support (the RYR free version) or CEL's Cycle Assist would make things a lot easier on you....

Loki003

Awards
That's not really considered "stacking." You're basically looking for supporting supplements....

And I agree, AI's Cycle Support (the RYR free version) or CEL's Cycle Assist would make things a lot easier on you....
What would i use with it to be "stacking"? Guess I am a little confused on the term.

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Hi and Welcome,
"Stacking" is typically using a combination of two or more AAS or Designer Anabolics (Testosterone, Epistane etc.) together at the same time.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are multiple logs up right now....Russian has a great one going with a solo run of "The One". Read up and get your cycle set up before you take the plunge.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
There are multiple logs up right now....Russian has a great one going with a solo run of "The One". Read up and get your cycle set up before you take the plunge.
Good advice. Basically, do your homework.

As far as stacking goes, I'll say first hand it does extremely well on it's own.

Cycle support: take an Omega 3, anti-oxidant and a liver support. I've also heard good things about the two aforementioned products.

Loki003

Awards
Thanks guys for all your help, will be looking at the logs shortly.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look in the cycle info section. There must be at least 6 or 7 happening...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have asked the same question regarding stacking with another ph/ps, and was told my RMS that in essence the results on their own are powerful enough, and another ph/ps could be counterproductive

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ON-cycle

The ONE (Straight OR Pulse)

Straight

Option A:
Dose - 3-4 caps first thing in the morning

Option B:
Dose 1 - 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 1 caps 4-6 hours later

Pulse

Option A:
For every-other-day dosing: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Wed/Fri. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option B:
For 2 on 2 off: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Tues, Fri/Sat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option C:
For 2 weeks on/2 off: 67.5 mg for two weeks, take 2 weeks off, repeat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Other supplements on-cycle

Complete-Balance
Dose - 2 caps post-breakfast.

Bio-Mend

Omega-Essentials

Milk Thistle

Creatine

Protein Powder (some include BCAA's)

Note that if you want to add in something for Liver Support as well you can.

PCT

2nd GEAR
Dose - 1 cap last thing at night

IGF-2
Dose 1* - first thing in the morning (i.e. with Drive Dose 1)
Dose 2* - last thing at night, just before you go to bed (i.e. with 2nd GEAR dose)

Drive
Resistance Training Days
Dose 1* - first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
Dose 2* - 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (i.e. with RPM dose)
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 2* - 6-8 hours after Dose 1

Complete-Balance

Bio-Mend

Omega-Essentials

Creatine

* Dosage dependent on bodyweight. Loki003, you would use 4 caps per dose for IGF-2; and 4 caps (Dose 1) and 3 caps (Dose 2) for Drive.

I have asked the same question regarding stacking with another ph/ps, and was told my RMS that in essence the results on their own are powerful enough, and another ph/ps could be counterproductive
Yep.

Loki003

Awards
ON-cycle

The ONE (Straight OR Pulse)

Straight

Option A:
Dose - 3-4 caps first thing in the morning

Option B:
Dose 1 - 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 1 caps 4-6 hours later

Pulse

Option A:
For every-other-day dosing: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Wed/Fri. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option B:
For 2 on 2 off: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Tues, Fri/Sat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option C:
For 2 weeks on/2 off: 67.5 mg for two weeks, take 2 weeks off, repeat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Other supplements on-cycle

Complete-Balance

Bio-Mend

Omega-Essentials

Milk Thistle

Creatine

Note that if you want to add in something for Liver Support as well you can.

PCT

2nd GEAR
Dose - 1 cap last thing at night

IGF-2
Dose 1* - first thing in the morning (i.e. with Drive Dose 1)
Dose 2* - last thing at night, just before you go to bed (i.e. with 2nd GEAR dose)

Drive
Resistance Training Days
Dose 2* - 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (i.e. with RPM dose)
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 2* - 6-8 hours after Dose 1

Complete-Balance

Bio-Mend

Omega-Essentials

Creatine

* Dosage dependent on bodyweight. Loki003, you would use 4 caps per dose for IGF-2; and 4 caps (Dose 1) and 3 caps (Dose 2) for Drive.

Yep.
Thank you, thats alot of info.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine it being counterproductive per say. I'm thinking that maybe stacking with another PH may just add/increase sides. Then maybe the increased sides may not justify the small increase in gains with another compound...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't imagine it being counterproductive per say. I'm thinking that maybe stacking with another PH may just add/increase sides. Then maybe the increased sides may not justify the small increase in gains with another compound...
Hence my term counter productive :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, theres no point to spending more money, increasing suppression, potentially increasing liver damage to add mass gains that are less likely to be kept in PCT, or strength gains that cause tendon/ligament issues

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm toying with the idea of superdrol and The One. Not quite sure how I want to run it just yet. Whether it'll be an actual stack or a bridge is still up in the air.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, maybe a bridge. and I guess in your shoes makes sense too cause otherwise if you needed that much in androgens i'd say its time to give in and just cycle test, but you have to stay on this side of that line :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, 4/4/4 seems like a potent run Superdrol/The One/PCT

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'm toying with the idea of superdrol and The One. Not quite sure how I want to run it just yet. Whether it'll be an actual stack or a bridge is still up in the air.
I personally think The One and Bold would be a damn near perfect stack. Think of the performance improvements you'd see between enhanced CNS function and EPO production. You could run an 8 week cycle (finishing off the One in week 5) and have a very good retention of gains.