- 03-12-2009, 01:48 PM
- 03-12-2009, 01:59 PM
03-12-2009, 02:00 PM
03-12-2009, 02:11 PM
03-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Thanks, that's what I thought. I just read a log where someone was cycling his BCAAs, and I didnt see this discussed anywhere else on the forum, so wanted to see if there was something I was missing.
03-12-2009, 02:24 PM
03-12-2009, 04:13 PM
03-12-2009, 04:22 PM
i thought there was a tolerance built up while using BCAA? on the back of the Purple Wraath tub it says to take time off. I'm sure xtend is the same?
“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
03-12-2009, 04:26 PM
PW contains BA. That may be why?
But I agree, it's something that should be taken if money is not an issue.
Similar Forum Threads
- By John Smeton in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2017, 03:26 PM
- By mattys4 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2013, 11:19 AM
- By superbeast668 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-17-2012, 10:54 PM
- By LAGear in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-25-2009, 08:33 AM
- By U of R Man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2002, 09:47 AM