Cycle BCAAs

jamjoe

Awards
I take BCAAs before and after my workout. Are there any advantages to taking a few weeks off of BCAAs and then restarting them, or is this something to take consistently?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I use them all the time it's just like protien but better so just keep taking them they're GRRREAT!

jamjoe

Awards
Thanks, that's what I thought. I just read a log where someone was cycling his BCAAs, and I didnt see this discussed anywhere else on the forum, so wanted to see if there was something I was missing.

ljustman

Awards
Thanks, that's what I thought. I just read a log where someone was cycling his BCAAs, and I didnt see this discussed anywhere else on the forum, so wanted to see if there was something I was missing.
The bcaas he was getting might have been part of another supp that would need cycling, thats the only reason I would cycle it. Even then, the protein shakes I have have 5 grams of BCAAs.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My post workout shake out of 100 grams of protein 30 grams is bcaa's.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i thought there was a tolerance built up while using BCAA? on the back of the Purple Wraath tub it says to take time off. I'm sure xtend is the same?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
PW contains BA. That may be why?
But I agree, it's something that should be taken if money is not an issue.