Myogenix Spawn questions

thedawg3545

thedawg3545

Awards
is it possible to run a successful cycle of spawn without the use of nolva or chromid as a part of pct?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you might get away with anabolic extreme advanced pct ( might ) the tren will shut you down the most, and y buy spawn? you can make your own for 20$ less , I am, extreme tren and e stane.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its possible to survive a fall from 18,000 feet without a parachute, but not likely...

One person in World War II survived a jump without a parachute from about 18,000 feet. He fell through the branches in a pine thicket and landed in deep snow.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whatever that has to do with this? actually I ran extreme tren with advanced pct and I was fine, kept it all and was horny as hell pretty much right away, but clomed is recommended.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
spawn is pretty harsh, i feel it took me a while to get back to normal and i was using clomid. i didnt run a test booster as long as i should have tho

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whatever that has to do with this? actually I ran extreme tren with advanced pct and I was fine, kept it all and was horny as hell pretty much right away, but clomed is recommended.
You asked if its possible to run a successful cycle of spawn without a serm. Its possible, but about as likely as surviving from a fall from 18,000 feet without a parachute :D

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You are talking tri methyl here. Do you realize that? One is bad enough.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are talking tri methyl here. Do you realize that? One is bad enough.
how is it a tri methyl? its epi and extreme tren, 1 methyl, and like I said , my first run i only used advanced pct and it worked just fine for me, but once again!, like I said! clomed is recommended. read carefully and dont call this a tri methyl. Epi is the mildest of all methyls.

Not like ive done this before successfully so whatever

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you could try PCT without clomid/nolva, but you should still have it on hand - you don't want something to come up (or the lack thereof), and have to wait 3 weeks for a SERM to arrive in the mail.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
TheMeatus101 Anabolics 13
bt0312 Supplement Logs 0
Anabolics 1
raynev Anabolics 11