Phyto-Testosterone - AnabolicMinds.com

Phyto-Testosterone

Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Phyto-Testosterone

Thought about doing a 4 wk cycle of phyto-testosterone by primoridial performance. I have just got back into working out about 8 or 9 months ago. Finally decided I was gonna wait a few more months before making the step to juicing. But with phyto can i expect good gains? If anyone has any other suggestions on a good supplement like this let me know thanks. I am at about 182 pounds and I want to be a 190 to 195 in about 6 weeks. So any product like phyto that can help me get there please let me know thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by brian101883 View Post
    Thought about doing a 4 wk cycle of phyto-testosterone by primoridial performance. I have just got back into working out about 8 or 9 months ago. Finally decided I was gonna wait a few more months before making the step to juicing. But with phyto can i expect good gains? If anyone has any other suggestions on a good supplement like this let me know thanks. I am at about 182 pounds and I want to be a 190 to 195 in about 6 weeks. So any product like phyto that can help me get there please let me know thanks.
    The gains are completely safe being that Phyto-Test is “non-steroidal” so you don’t need to worry about suppression or PCT.

It will help you put on few lbs of lean mass, which will be highly dependent on your protein intake. It naturally increases your appetite though, so make sure you got the cupboards stocked.

BTW, we just got the Phyto-Testosterone caps instock –

-Eric

this belongs in the supplement section
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Is it ok to just take phyto and thats it or should I stack it with something else? Sorry this is prob in the wrong section so Im not gonna change it now.
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Also with phyto would it be ok to take more then 2 caps a day or should I just stay with that for the first cycle?

Also with phyto would it be ok to take more then 2 caps a day or should I just stay with that for the first cycle?
    You would want to use the recommended dose of 4 caps per day. If you are trying to stay “natural” you would be well off stacking it with the basic staples, such as IBCAA’s, Beta-alanine and Creatine.

-Eric
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is it ok to just take phyto and thats it or should I stack it with something else? Sorry this is prob in the wrong section so Im not gonna change it now.
    I am finding it's pretty synergistic with Prime.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Hey pp u are saying no pct is needed and no shutdown occurs at all correct? I thought a well back when researching this product people on the boards were using a pct with phyto-test? I wanted to give this product a go but I am staying away from any prohormones or anything causing shutdown that is way I am asking, just to make sure.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

bump to flex's ?

Eric,

Any difference in potency between the caps and liquid? I had great success with Biotest's Methoxy 7 liquid, and absolutely none with their caps.

Thanks.
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I was actually wondering the same thing about the whole pills vs the orals. Which one is better?

Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Hey pp u are saying no pct is needed and no shutdown occurs at all correct? I thought a well back when researching this product people on the boards were using a pct with phyto-test? I wanted to give this product a go but I am staying away from any prohormones or anything causing shutdown that is way I am asking, just to make sure.
    Not sure about people running “PCT” with Phyto-testosterone. We have never recommended this and you wouldn’t need it.

Maybe guys where just switching to another natural anabolic to keep the gains coming…?

-Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    Eric,

Any difference in potency between the caps and liquid? I had great success with Biotest's Methoxy 7 liquid, and absolutely none with their caps.

Thanks.
    There is probably a slight benefit to a liquid because of sublingual absorption, but we put a high enough dose of each ingredient in phyto-testosterone to be effective, even in capped form.

I also liked the old Methoxy-7... never tried the caps though. (I think it was the "non-prodrug" form of methoxy though)

-Eric

Guys.. now is your chance to get your hands on Phyto-Testosterone at a 40% discount.

From now until tomorrow night (Monday, the 27th at midnight) you can get a months supply of Phyto-testosterone for only $29.97.

Just checkout the warehouse clearance sale at primordial performance...

-Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    The gains are completely safe being that Phyto-Test is “non-steroidal” so you don’t need to worry about suppression or PCT.

It will help you put on few lbs of lean mass, which will be highly dependent on your protein intake. It naturally increases your appetite though, so make sure you got the cupboards stocked.

BTW, we just got the Phyto-Testosterone caps instock –

-Eric
    phyto will definitely make you more hungry. I like testofen products a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    phyto will definitely make you more hungry. I like testofen products a lot!
    Yeah, thats one of the first things you will notice with Phyto-test.

-Eric
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

definately no needforPCt onphytotest, most people really like it, and more seem to respond to methoxy than ecdy, from what ive seen around the boards, definitely worth a shot, grab two bottles and maybe run a log of it for the rest of the folks to decide???

We just did a Phyto-Test give a way so their should be some new logs going up soon.

-Eric
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I have used Phyto-Testosterone a couple times. I stacked it with 1-T, and also incorporated it in to post cycle therapy after a run of 1-T Tren. I have used the original liquid as well as the newer caps. I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed the results each time I used the product.
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

not trying to hijack, but anyone tried both this and testopro who can compare? both are testofen based products just wondering which more people are linking
    CELTIC LABS REP
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm starting my stack of Phyto-Testosterone and Formex. This is my first time on Phyto-Testosterone but i did love PP's Sustain Alpha so looking to see some good results.

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    not trying to hijack, but anyone tried both this and testopro who can compare? both are testofen based products just wondering which more people are linking
    The methoxy seems to help alot with the lean muscle gains that users expereince from Phyto-test which the Testopro doesnt have... although it looks like it may be a stronger for increasing free T if thats your goal.

-Eric

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Thats a good question.

Both are great, really just depends on your goals.

Phyto-Test is 30% off right now with the Year End Clearance sale...

-Eric

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phyto-Testosterone is here
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:15 AM
  2. Phyto-Testosterone
    By gabe522k3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 10:12 PM
  3. Has anyone used Phyto-Testosterone and...
    By PhoenixGamer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 01:58 PM
  4. pp Phyto-Testosterone ETA
    By davidcyt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 03:34 PM