SNS RK-125, SYN-30, and TTA

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Interested in feedback from those that have used SNS RK-125, SYN-30, and TTA. Dosage, effectiveness, etc.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll let others chime in with their experiences first. Subbed for later.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, they will work on their own as a cheap cutting stack but they really are great additions to other thermos. For instance, RK 125 at 6 caps per day, 2 caps of TTA-500, 1 cap Syn + VPX Meltdown was awesome for me. I've been using RK 125 for months now at only 3 caps per day and noticing it helps to keep my body temperature up and keeps me relatively lean on a bulk.

If you are going to use the 3 products by themselves I would dose like this:

RK 125: 3 caps AM, 3 caps preworkout, 2 caps PM
TTA 500: 2-3 caps spread out 30 minutes before meals
Syn: 3 caps per day, 1 dose preworkout.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
after i cut up a little more I am gonna run RK 200mg 4X/day, coleus forskolli 150mg/day, alpha-yohimbe, and ALCAR. really excited to get it started, just gotta stock up a little more and then i will be set. what you have planned sounds good also....

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice too much from coleus forskolli. Seems optimal dosage or RK-125 is 6-8 caps per day.

How would APS Yellow Thunder stack with RK-125 and SYN-30?

Yellow Thunder:

Proprietary Blend 575 mg **

Ephedra Concentrate (Leaves), Kola Nut Extract (200mg Caffeine), White Willow Bark, Acacia Rigidula (Leaves), Green Tea Extract (Leaves), Theobromine, Phenylethylamine HCL, Citrus Aurantium Extract (25 Mg Synephrine), Chromium Picolinate

after i cut up a little more I am gonna run RK 200mg 4X/day, coleus forskolli 150mg/day, alpha-yohimbe, and ALCAR. really excited to get it started, just gotta stock up a little more and then i will be set. what you have planned sounds good also....

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would stack nicely with TTA-500 and RK 125 but you probably wouldn't need the overlap with Syn-30.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Actually looking to go with RK-125 and SYN-30 or maybe just RK-125 as you indicated SYN-30 may not be needed.

It would stack nicely with TTA-500 and RK 125 but you probably wouldn't need the overlap with Syn-30.

anbes

Awards
Sorry but the ignorance, but what are: SNS RK, SYN and TTA?
I am interested in cutting stacks too and I am intending to run Hydroxycut Hardcore

Messenger

Awards
I have been thinking about running RPM DCP and an ECA stack together for a recomp.
Couple things I am wondering:

1) If I use TTA caps instead of DCP, what are the thoughts about the need to include salvia for the TTA?
2) Would the dose of TTA used be independent of the ECA?

Thanks!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I ran DCP, but found the levels overall to be too low even running it at 8 caps per day.

I have been thinking about running RPM DCP and an ECA stack together for a recomp.
Couple things I am wondering:

1) If I use TTA caps instead of DCP, what are the thoughts about the need to include salvia for the TTA?
2) Would the dose of TTA used be independent of the ECA?

Thanks!

earlycuyler

Awards
you wanna add salvia to you cutting stack. Why you wanna trip your balls off everyday?