Which to choose

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
i been posting supplement questions quite a bit now. There's just many out there and I can't make up my mind cuz they are all promoted very well (and i'm a naturally confused person).

My main aim at the moment is to lose my body fat while maintaining (or possibly gaining) muscle.

My main weaknesses while working out are:
- lack of drive (i just don't mentally push myself hard enough)
- lack of anaerobic fitness (i guess lung power has a bit to do with this)

So i'm looking for something to accelerate fat loss and boost focus / drive.

So far i've understood that the following can be good for my goals:
Anabolic Pump
Hydroxycut Hardcore
DCP
RPM
Leviathan Reloaded
Recreate
MRI Black Powder (although many refuted this)....

If I could only purchase two of those, which ones would be the best to get (for fat burning, muscle preservation and increased drive)?
Or are there any others that work better than what's on the list?

Cheers guys,

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
RPM and DCP

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
i been posting supplement questions quite a bit now. There's just many out there and I can't make up my mind cuz they are all promoted very well (and i'm a naturally confused person).

My main aim at the moment is to lose my body fat while maintaining (or possibly gaining) muscle.

My main weaknesses while working out are:
- lack of drive (i just don't mentally push myself hard enough)
- lack of anaerobic fitness (i guess lung power has a bit to do with this)

So i'm looking for something to accelerate fat loss and boost focus / drive.

So far i've understood that the following can be good for my goals:
Anabolic Pump
Hydroxycut Hardcore
DCP
RPM
Leviathan Reloaded
Recreate
MRI Black Powder (although many refuted this)....

If I could only purchase two of those, which ones would be the best to get (for fat burning, muscle preservation and increased drive)?
Or are there any others that work better than what's on the list?

Cheers guys,
Hydroxycut Hardcore :scared:

Check into Core ZAP.

:thumbsup:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's not going to be a supplement to push you to where you have mentally put in your mind you won't go. That's all in your head.... get mad at how you look or perform and attack your goal.

That being said. DCP us a great fat burner and RPM/Core ZAP will help motivation. Could also look into a creatine Cre02 or Neovar

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I have used RPM and Leviathen and liked them quite a bit. I did notice good results but as mentioned a lot has to do with your mental state to tell yourself to go kick some ass in the gym. For weight loss I have heard great things about DCP and RPM but have never treid DCP. I haved heard great things about Drive as well. You may also check into a pre workout supp like Jacked.

newman897

newman897

Awards
only one i used was black powder. and its not that good i usually use no xplode but a friend told me about black powder and its not all its built up to be. who ever told ya its not that good was right

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
from that small list and your goals i would say RPM + DCP and a really good diet

ljustman

Awards
I use NO Explode prior to lift, gives me tons of energy.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do AP+DCP but if you want a pre workout product you could substitute one of them with RPM

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys....

Alright, Ima get RPM and DCP for now.
When i go to the gym, i'm all hyped up and got the "kick some ass" mindstate but that seems to be non-persistent. Like if i'm on my 8th rep and just got two more to go, at that moment i'm in pain but I just don't get aggressive enough to push the other two.