Just got my Kwick Karb

flex13

Awards
Hey fellas I just got my kwick Carb to run along side my p-slin. I got the 3.3 lb tub where 1/4tsp = 600mg. My question is what is the easiest way to measure this out? I want to get in about 40grams along side my oats preworkout and was just wondering how u bros measure ur kwick carb? Thanks

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i used a scoop from muscle milk its 40-50gs

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
conversion is approx 1oz to 15 grams of carbs i believe so if you want 40grams... use 1/3 of a cup.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Another thing I've found is that 1cc is about 1/2 gram. So I use the old protein scoops as they should be labeled in CCs on the bottom. So I use a 70cc scoop and it's around 35g of Kwick Karb. I've measured this and confirmed it with my scale too.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read (I hope its right lol), any basic protein scoop that you would find will normally give you about 21-23g of protein (usually approx 30g total if you include added carbs and fat)...so 1 scoop with an average protein scoop should come out at approx 30g of the Waxy Maize.

flex13

Awards
Another thing I've found is that 1cc is about 1/2 gram. So I use the old protein scoops as they should be labeled in CCs on the bottom. So I use a 70cc scoop and it's around 35g of Kwick Karb. I've measured this and confirmed it with my scale too.

Thanks for this info bro when i get up i am going to check my protein scooper. I use optimum so hopefully it is labeled on there

flex13

Awards
the scooper i have is 70cc so this is about 35 grams of kwick karb?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
the scooper i have is 70cc so this is about 35 grams of kwick karb?
Yup. I can only confirm with Nutraplanet's kwick karb, but I somehow calculated it using my math skillz ;) and then measured it out with my scale and it's 35g of kwick karb (+/- 5g depending on how tightly it's packed that day:) )

flex13

Awards
Yup. I can only confirm with Nutraplanet's kwick karb, but I somehow calculated it using my math skillz ;) and then measured it out with my scale and it's 35g of kwick karb (+/- 5g depending on how tightly it's packed that day:) )
Lol ok thanks bro thanks for the help