In-Season Stack

beastmode99

Awards
Football is just around the corner for me and was considering an in-season stack. In simple terms I was considering taking cordygen 5 V02 ultra for endurance and increased oxygen utilization, xtend to keep the muscle I have now, and cre02 for strength and power. I was also considering on taking some rpm on game day for increased aggression as I have found that rpm makes me super aggressive. Thankyou for your guys help

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
you might watch the creatine bro, i was using green mag during football and cramped up like a mo fo the first three games, until i discontinued use, this was drinkin a gallon and a half of water a day too, as well as electrolytes

beastmode99

Awards
yeah cre02 was the one I wasn't sure about, I'm pretty sure though I'm going with the cordygen5 and xtend and rpm for game time, do those sound good?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I would highly recommend looking into Poseidon for increased performance all around. Personally my ideal in season stack would be as follows:

Xtend
Poseidon
Cordygen5

This stack IMO covers all the aspects you would look for in pregame preperation and it wouldn't be specific to only game time, but boost performance during practices, lifting sessions, and even school. Also I would personally the RPM is up to you as I don't know what the rules are in Florida (as far as I know NJ is still the only state to test in high school). Honestly though with the above stack I would save the RPM for off season training, or perhaps save it to in season lifting sessions.

Also with the Poseidon (if you are ordering online, which I hope you are for the sake of your wallet :D) Nutraplanet is running an awesome deal that will enable you to purchase enough to cover you for a good duration of your season.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nimbus-nutrition/poseidon-twin-pack-buy-1-get-1-50-off.html

beastmode99

Awards
I would highly recommend looking into Poseidon for increased performance all around. Personally my ideal in season stack would be as follows:

Xtend
Poseidon
Cordygen5

This stack IMO covers all the aspects you would look for in pregame preperation and it wouldn't be specific to only game time, but boost performance during practices, lifting sessions, and even school. Also I would personally the RPM is up to you as I don't know what the rules are in Florida (as far as I know NJ is still the only state to test in high school). Honestly though with the above stack I would save the RPM for off season training, or perhaps save it to in season lifting sessions.

Also with the Poseidon (if you are ordering online, which I hope you are for the sake of your wallet :D) Nutraplanet is running an awesome deal that will enable you to purchase enough to cover you for a good duration of your season.
I am currently using rpm in my off season stack. Its great for aggression and getting pumped but I am a little wary that my heart rate will go through the roof lol. But yeah I was considering taking Poseidon for hydration reasons especially in the summer but forgot to mention it. Also nutraplanet has a great deal on it right now. As for the testing in FL. we used to have "random" tests but they went away with the economy. So I can really take anything.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea RPM is really solid for aggression, I'm a huge fan of icariin. Your heart rate should be fine, but I would be weary of testing it in a game time situation. I would suggest you test how you handle it in practices and such, but let me say this know, be very careful. Florida is hot and humid (as you obviously know) and you should never put yourself in situations where you could potentially compromise your health (especially if your coach or something keeps pushing you not knowing your taking something like RPM). How long have you been taking RPM?

beastmode99

Awards
Yea RPM is really solid for aggression, I'm a huge fan of icariin. Your heart rate should be fine, but I would be weary of testing it in a game time situation. I would suggest you test how you handle it in practices and such, but let me say this know, be very careful. Florida is hot and humid (as you obviously know) and you should never put yourself in situations where you could potentially compromise your health (especially if your coach or something keeps pushing you not knowing your taking something like RPM). How long have you been taking RPM?
I'm on my third week, I'm still a little iffy on it because in drills like sprints I run really good but right after a couple at 110% speed, I'm really tired and my heart rate seems high, so I will have to be wary with rpm but I think the other sound good- cordygen5, xtend, and am considering Poseidon now mainly for hydration

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my third week, I'm still a little iffy on it because in drills like sprints I run really good but right after a couple at 110% speed, I'm really tired and my heart rate seems high, so I will have to be wary with rpm but I think the other sound good- cordygen5, xtend, and am considering Poseidon now mainly for hydration
Exactly, that's why my personal preference and recommendation from above (the Xtend, Poseidon, cordygen5) is my favorite option with the RPM saved for practices or workouts or you can drop it all together.

beastmode99

Awards
Sounds good to me, thanks for the help, It sounds pretty good to me. But what does Poseidon actually do? and has anyone had experience with it?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Great stack would be Beta Alanine, BCAA's, and if you really want pre workout type product get some Blast or White Flood is great.