RPM for cutting?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
sup guys..

Thinking about getting some RPM. Read about it, the dudes here spoke about it too... looks like a good supplement.

Is it worth getting it for cutting or should i rather spend money on a fat burner supplement?

cheers,

Cscov13

Awards
It would probably have some effects with a cut but i'm using it right now @ six caps a day with neovar and its a pretty decent pre workout energizer if anything

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
it would be a great addition to ur cutting cycle...but i wouldnt use it as the only thing...maybe a combination of RPM, Forksolin, DCP...cheap and effective...

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
ahhh cool.
Yea i'm thinking about DCP/Leviathan Reloaded ...

still researching it though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sup guys..

Thinking about getting some RPM. Read about it, the dudes here spoke about it too... looks like a good supplement.

Is it worth getting it for cutting or should i rather spend money on a fat burner supplement?

cheers,
If you're going to use it for cutting then I recommend that you get either Drive or NeoVar Recomped to stack with it.

The Drive/RPM stack is designed for definition and performance gains.

Stacking RPM with NeoVar Recomped has worked well for cutting cycles (you would just dose NeoVar a little differently re timing).

The BEST fat burner, though is making sure that your DIET is spot on for fat loss (training appropriately and getting enough recovery).