Itra-worout Supplement Choices...Please Help

jdboucher

Awards
Here are the three I'm looking at:

Universal Intra-Aid
Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAbolic
SciVation Xtend

IntrAbolic looks to be the most expensive, with the least amount of servings. Xtend seems to be a lot smaller quantity, but the servings are a lot less and its the least expensive. Intra-Aid looks to be in the middle.

In a previous topic about post workout supplements, Intra-Aid seemed to be a favorite. I've read on other boards that IntrAbolic was really good as well. What are your thought?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All 3 are solid products. Xtend is good, nice & light with just BCAAs, glut, cit mal. Intra Aid is a bit more comprehensive with carbs & hydrolyzed whey. I have not used IntraBolic but have heard that it is very good.

What is your goal? Cut, Bulk, recomp? If youre cutting stick with Xtend IMO.

Start off with the cheapest and maybe eventually try all 3 over a year's time.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
of the three I have only used xtend but i like it works really well

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'll comment when my Intra Aid gets here...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd look into Purple Wraath lemonade flavor too..

jdboucher

Awards
All 3 are solid products. Xtend is good, nice & light with just BCAAs, glut, cit mal. Intra Aid is a bit more comprehensive with carbs & hydrolyzed whey. I have not used IntraBolic but have heard that it is very good.

What is your goal? Cut, Bulk, recomp? If youre cutting stick with Xtend IMO.

Start off with the cheapest and maybe eventually try all 3 over a year's time.
I'm bulking. I want to get as much muscle onto my body as possible (look at my profile, I'm 17, 6 ft, and about 170......I'd like some more muscle please :))

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intrabolic is the best i have ever used

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
im using purple wraath at the moment. Got some LG EAA+BCAA on the way. I also have xtend...hehe

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Here are the three I'm looking at:

Universal Intra-Aid
Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAbolic
SciVation Xtend

IntrAbolic looks to be the most expensive, with the least amount of servings. Xtend seems to be a lot smaller quantity, but the servings are a lot less and its the least expensive. Intra-Aid looks to be in the middle.

In a previous topic about post workout supplements, Intra-Aid seemed to be a favorite. I've read on other boards that IntrAbolic was really good as well. What are your thought?
Intra-aid for me --- on my 3rd tub it taste real good and it has alot god stuff too I DO NOT ABOUT THE OTHER but intra-aid what I would buy

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Compared to everything else ive tried intraworkout it has given me the best combo of endurance, recovery, muscle fullness, and growth. It is more expensive but if going based on straight performance its the best.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
out of the those that you mentioned, I prefer IntrAbolic.

Intra-Aid was good, but eventually the taste got to me and actually made me feel "full" while working out...really uncomfortable.

With IntrAbolic, I actually felt the best recovery in-betwn sets, and helps/helped with endurance

(I currently have 8 bottles :djparty: )

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
out of the those that you mentioned, I prefer IntrAbolic.

Intra-Aid was good, but eventually the taste got to me and actually made me feel "full" while working out...really uncomfortable

With IntrAbolic, I actually felt the best recovery in-betwn sets, and helps/helped with endurance

(I currently have 8 bottles :djparty: )
You need to try the new citrus burst flavor then bro ;) You wont have the full feeling you had with blue raz.. I promise you.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're bulking, why not just get some Xtend and mix in 50-60 grams of Waxy Maize for intra workout? Then have a protein/carb shake postworkout.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
You need to try the new citrus burst flavor then bro ;) You wont have the full feeling you had with blue raz.. I promise you.
Citrus Burst is, IMHO, the best Intra-Aid flavor....

Intra-Aid is diff in concept and approach to the intra-workout category. It relies on the studies which emphasize PRO + CHO, or protein + carbs during lifting.

Feedback

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20602

FAQs
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20449

Recipes
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20746

New Flavor
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/115834-promo-new-intra.html

jdboucher

Awards
If you're bulking, why not just get some Xtend and mix in 50-60 grams of Waxy Maize for intra workout? Then have a protein/carb shake postworkout.
What kind of Waxy Maize to you recommend?

gymrat8807

Awards
Xtend is awesome all around good flavor, mixability, and potency. Also, another good one is BCAA EAA ( could have gotten the name wrong) its by LG and also has the same qualities as Xtend