- 03-09-2009, 11:46 AM
- 03-09-2009, 11:49 AM
It is more than likely coincidences; MultiVitamins should strengthen your body and make up for any nutritional deficiences. While a multi may not be completely essential, I think it is a worthwhile insurance policy to make sure your body has enough of the essential building blocks/cofactors to properly perform and grow. Any deficiences and you are just shortchanging yourself of your potential.
- 03-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Multi's help me focus more, less tired and all that stuff.
03-09-2009, 07:56 PM
03-10-2009, 02:51 AM
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
03-10-2009, 12:30 PM
Get your blood drawn and measure your vitamin D level as a example.
03-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Just an FYI... Orange Triad by CL is the best one out IMO.
03-11-2009, 09:45 PM
i prefer essentials + joint complex
03-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nygreenz92 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-05-2009, 12:47 PM
- By Wudog in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 10-30-2009, 09:53 PM
- By MurdahUDawg in forum SupplementsReplies: 112Last Post: 11-02-2008, 11:08 AM
- By SHaneA655 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 31Last Post: 04-15-2008, 11:55 PM
- By Deccadick in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2006, 06:05 PM