multi vitamin

1. multi vitamin

i odn't know if i'm the only one that thinks a multi isn't all that important but when i do start taking them when i remember to order them i always start getting sick and never feel any "different" or better from taking them.

2. It is more than likely coincidences; MultiVitamins should strengthen your body and make up for any nutritional deficiences. While a multi may not be completely essential, I think it is a worthwhile insurance policy to make sure your body has enough of the essential building blocks/cofactors to properly perform and grow. Any deficiences and you are just shortchanging yourself of your potential.
    •   

3. Multi's help me focus more, less tired and all that stuff.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Multi's help me focus more, less tired and all that stuff.
    hm.. i never notice a difference

5. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    i odn't know if i'm the only one that thinks a multi isn't all that important but when i do start taking them when i remember to order them i always start getting sick and never feel any "different" or better from taking them.
    A multivitamin is NOt essential, especially of you ARE getting ALL of the vitamins and minerals that your body requires from you diet. However, since most people do NOT, then a multivitamin is considered a STAPLE supplement. And someone who is under intense training, or an athlete with a very demanding training programme requires MORE than the average person, so it even MORE important for them to get their necessary nutrient needs. If you are deficient in [certain] vitamins and minerals then your body is LESS functional and it can also increase certain risk factors for disease, etc.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. Get your blood drawn and measure your vitamin D level as a example.

7. Just an FYI... Orange Triad by CL is the best one out IMO.

8. i prefer essentials + joint complex

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrJingles33 View Post
    Just an FYI... Orange Triad by CL is the best one out IMO.
    how is it the best?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MULTI-VITAMIN
    By nygreenz92 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 02:47 PM
  2. What is the best multi-vitamin?
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 11:53 PM
  3. Do you use a multi-Vitamin?