P-SLIN help please

flex13

Awards
I am just finishing a first run with anabolic pump. I had some very nice success with this product. Muscles were fuller then ever and still are fuller even after ending my first bottle. The only other supps I was taking with ap were fish oil, rpm, and creatine. Overall I would have to say I loved ap!!

Now I am going to take a run with P-SLIN. I have heard many people say this product is more potent but I want to test that for myself. I ordered the bulk P-SLIN from nutraplanet. My diet was right on target with the ap but for the p-slin I am not exactly sure how this should be run??? I have read this should be taken pre and post workout with carb meals obviously but have read several different amounts on the carbs and the timing and amount of dosages??? Any advice you can offer on how to take the p-slin I appreaciate.

gymrat8807

Awards
It is a very strong product. It is all going to depend how your body reacts to how many carbs you intake before your workout. I know for me being 200lbs ill take at least 150-200g of carbs about an 75min before my workout

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
yea pslin is alot stronger but it is different than AP I would just use the pslin pre workout about 400 mgs and use AP for the post and once or twice more throughout the day depends on what your goals are but you should eat at least 75 grams of complex carbs I eat 1 1/2 cups of dry oats when I'm dosing pslin its about 83 grams of carbs the workouts are insane!

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
yea pslin is alot stronger but it is different than AP I would just use the pslin pre workout about 400 mgs and use AP for the post and once or twice more throughout the day depends on what your goals are but you should eat at least 75 grams of complex carbs I eat 1 1/2 cups of dry oats when I'm dosing pslin its about 83 grams of carbs the workouts are insane!
^^^^P-Slin is designed for pre-workout and as stated above i would stack it with the AP for excellent results.
I found anywhere between 80-120g of Carbs with the P-Slin Pre-workout meal was great for me and then AP taken twice in the day with 2 other Carb meals makes for a fullness you can permanently feel.

Brother

Brother

Awards
Ive got a similar situation. I got P-slin and will be using it preWO MMS style. I also have NeoVar and was wondering if anyone has used these two togwether. I was thinking the NeoVar morning with carbs, P-slin MMS preWO, and the NeVar 30min postWO. not highjacking just figured it may help the OP question as he has used AP which is similar to NeoVar. I know it uses different pathways but similar in effect. If Im wrong add it to the list of crap Im wrong about :) Thanks

flex13

Awards
It is a very strong product. It is all going to depend how your body reacts to how many carbs you intake before your workout. I know for me being 200lbs ill take at least 150-200g of carbs about an 75min before my workout
Ok thanks for the help bro. I was thinking having one cup oats then i ordered some kwick carb from nutra along with my p-slin. Do u just use this product pre workout?

flex13

Awards
Thanks for the help bro. I am out of ap I just wanna run the p-slin alone to see how it compares. If I am not running ap would u suggest using the slin post workout also or later in the day? My goals are to shed a tiny bit of fat while becoming more defined. I just have a little bit of fat in the lower ab and love handle area i want to get rid of.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help bro. I am out of ap I just wanna run the p-slin alone to see how it compares. If I am not running ap would u suggest using the slin post workout also or later in the day? My goals are to shed a tiny bit of fat while becoming more defined. I just have a little bit of fat in the lower ab and love handle area i want to get rid of.
like I said pslin is different than AP I would not use it post or at any other time during the day too much will leave u starving like a supermodel it really is designed to be used pre workout if you liked the results from the AP then stacking the two would be Ideal try the pslin for a while but just pre workout and then if you want throw some AP in there or try the Bulk Yellow gold it again is different than AP but similar in the nutrient partitioning

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
BULK P~Slin is not the same as the capped version.

flex13

Awards
like I said pslin is different than AP I would not use it post or at any other time during the day too much will leave u starving like a supermodel it really is designed to be used pre workout if you liked the results from the AP then stacking the two would be Ideal try the pslin for a while but just pre workout and then if you want throw some AP in there or try the Bulk Yellow gold it again is different than AP but similar in the nutrient partitioning
Thanks bro that is what I am going to do. Try the p-slin for a while with my creatine fish oil and rpm. In your own personal experiences has this been effective product for u?

flex13

Awards
Ive got a similar situation. I got P-slin and will be using it preWO MMS style. I also have NeoVar and was wondering if anyone has used these two togwether. I was thinking the NeoVar morning with carbs, P-slin MMS preWO, and the NeVar 30min postWO. not highjacking just figured it may help the OP question as he has used AP which is similar to NeoVar. I know it uses different pathways but similar in effect. If Im wrong add it to the list of crap Im wrong about :) Thanks
I have also been reading about neovar fo a while now but it just does not seem to be that effective unless stacked with ap or p-slin

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try this method, you will love it:

15 minutes pre-meal:
3 '00' caps tempered full of Bulk P-SLIN

Meal:
1 1/2 cup rolled oats, crushed
1 tbsp Honey

40 minutes later:
1 AP

30 minutes later:
Lift
Pre-Workout product

The pumps will be hellacious!

flex13

Awards
Try this method, you will love it:

15 minutes pre-meal:
3 '00' caps tempered full of Bulk P-SLIN

Meal:
1 1/2 cup rolled oats, crushed
1 tbsp Honey

40 minutes later:
1 AP

30 minutes later:
Lift
Pre-Workout product

The pumps will be hellacious!
What if i am just using p-slin bro and not capping them how would u run it?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe ~300mg fits into '00' tempered capsules; so, try a dosage of 900mg with a very substantial [...in terms of carbohydrates...] pre-workout meal

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro that is what I am going to do. Try the p-slin for a while with my creatine fish oil and rpm. In your own personal experiences has this been effective product for u?
oh yea I use it almost all the time except when I'm on a cut witch I just started to get ready for summer but there's nothing like a great carbed up workout and with pslin it puts those carbs to work

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
dude cap it trust me if it taste any thing like Yellow gold you want to cap it you could try and parachute I did this with yg a couple times when i ran outta caps butif the chute breaks man it does not taste to great

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude cap it trust me if it taste any thing like Yellow gold you want to cap it you could try and parachute I did this with yg a couple times when i ran outta caps butif the chute breaks man it does not taste to great
Actually bulk Pslin doesn't taste that bad, you can mix it in your shake...

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
well thats good never tried the bulk I just know the bulk YG was not very tasty i guess its association by color

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Agreed, the bulk Powder isn't all that bad. I just scoop it into my mouth and chase it with some water and I'm good to go.

flex13

Awards
900 mg is quite the substantial dose. I usually do the equiv. of 300, I'll double it to 600 on Thursday and see how that goes.
Whta do u fellas suggest for my dosing? I am not going to cap it just measure with a teaspoon and put in my mouth i do the same thing with bulk carboxy...Also how long with this last cause the bottle is tiny??

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whta do u fellas suggest for my dosing? I am not going to cap it just measure with a teaspoon and put in my mouth i do the same thing with bulk carboxy...Also how long with this last cause the bottle is tiny??
It lasts (21g/Daily Dose). So if you dose 500mg/day, you got 42 days worth.

900mg if you're going to be downing 150g of Carbs, I would try 500-600 with 80-100g personally. The beauty of it is that you can experiment and find whats works best for YOU !

flex13

Awards

900mg if you're going to be downing 150g of Carbs, I would try 500-600 with 80-100g personally. The beauty of it is that you can experiment and find whats works best for YOU !
Ok thanks for the help bro. I might start off around 500mg and see how it goes cause ap worked very well for me

I would venture to say 300mgs for every 50-60 grams of carbohydrates.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
while you're on this thread USPL, i have a question for you. i have a box of pslin i need to get rid of. should i add it to my cycle, or should i save it to help maintain my gains in PCT? my carbs are 120g pre and post workout if that helps at all.

flex13

Awards
Ok thanks bro. I am going to be trying about 84 grams of carbs pre workout (1cup of oats) and (30 grams of kwick karb) Does this sound good? Also after taking the slin how long after should I consume the carbs?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a pretty fair dosing. I know some guys that go by 100mg for every 30g carbs, which is just slightly under yours. I had been pretty just using the 300mg for a long time and never thought about playing with it; looking forward to 600mg on Thursday. I'll prep 2 breakfasts just in case :D

Thudd

Awards
I realise this thread is about p-slin and I'm referring to the bulk p-slin, but... is it worth having a carbed-up p-slin pre-WO shake, then post-WO have a second one? Or would that second post-WO shake be better off taken with a AP/YG/Neovar type product?

flex13

Awards
I realise this thread is about p-slin and I'm referring to the bulk p-slin, but... is it worth having a carbed-up p-slin pre-WO shake, then post-WO have a second one? Or would that second post-WO shake be better off taken with a AP/YG/Neovar type product?
Sorry if the topic starter confused u bro this thred is about the Bulk P-SLIN not the capped product

Thudd

Awards
Well in that case my question is completely on-topic! :laugh: