PUMP UP!!!

warriors34

Awards
I'm in track right now but i still need to lift.

So after 4 miles every day naturally i'm tired...

So i'm not really in the mood to lift, so does anyone have any reccomendations for a pump up drink for me?

Quick replys would be greatly appreciated!!

AthleticJock

Awards
You will not gain running that much. If you absolutely must run, you should limit it to 20 min max 2-3 times after you have lifted.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So i'm not really in the mood to lift, so does anyone have any reccomendations for a pump up drink for me?

Are you a distance track athlete, or is that your total distance run during a track training session?

I suggest that you separate your running (ESPECIALLY if it IS a track/event training session) from your resistance sessions (i.e. run in the morning and then do weights in the afternoon (or vice versa), or at least have a break between them of a few hours).

Otherwise, RPM is a great supplement for smooth energy. If you plan on lifting weights as soon as possible after you run then dose the RPM ~30-40 min before your run.

However, if you're "not in the mood" to lift, then a supplement is not going to change your mood.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
You will not gain running that much. If you absolutely must run, you should limit it to 20 min max 2-3 times after you have lifted.
Nonsense. That's like saying your upper body won't grow if you train legs. Just an excuse for people who are otherwise to lazy to do cardio.

To the OP, I personally have good results when weight training prior to running. If this can be done, it is beneficial to your performance in the weight room. Otherwise, try to separate them as much as possible, like the above poster said. Different days/or different times of day help. I am assuming you are already lower bf% being a runner, so make sure you eat more. I was consuming 4500 cals @160lbs. just to maintain when lifting and running 20+ miles/week.

warriors34

Awards
Yea i'm pretty much all muscle and trust me...i eat plenty

MrJingles33

Awards

White Flood by CL.

eat eat and eat

The last thing you want is a stimulant.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Well, if he is looking for just a little boost for motivation and focus for weight training.

I would recommend SuperPump 250.