need a new multi.

firedoghfd

Awards
i was taking animal pak but it made me bloated and while on it i would burise easy. got off of it and i'm no longer bloated and no bruises.

1 pill is better than 10. what are some other good ones?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
animal pak is great but kinda expensive and yea lots of pills to swallow I use NOW Adam its got alot of stuff in it and way cheaper than animal pak

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 pill isn't necessarily better than 10, you likely can't fit all the necessary nutrients into just one pill. If the Pak didn't agree, there's other ones here . The bruising would be from blood thinning I imagine, which is odd coming from a multi. You're not on coumadin, mega-dosing fish oils or garlic are you?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I took animal pack and now adam placed them in vinegar, TOOK AN EXTREMELY LONG TIME TO DISSOLVE.

Im considering natures fuel at nutrishop, or some type of powdered multi.

firedoghfd

Awards
The bruising would be from blood thinning I imagine, which is odd coming from a multi. You're not on coumadin, mega-dosing fish oils or garlic are you?
just 81mg asprin a day. the chewable type.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
animal pak is great but kinda expensive and yea lots of pills to swallow I use NOW Adam its got alot of stuff in it and way cheaper than animal pak
agreed on the NOW Adam

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for a powder multi, you might be interested in Essentials . Also comes with BCAA's, Creatine and BA. A neat all-in-one concept that simplifies things.
Agreed, has everything you need my man. All that you need for a cheap price as compared to buying it separately.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're looking for a powder multi, you might be interested in Essentials . Also comes with BCAA's, Creatine and BA. A neat all-in-one concept that simplifies things.
You forgot digestive enzymes!

Essentials isn't flavored though and is best taken with a fruity and/or sour flavored drink, IMHO.

Now Adam seems to be quite popular too.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
sam's club brand mutli. get 450 for 10 bucks. multis are multis.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was taking animal pak but it made me bloated and while on it i would burise easy. got off of it and i'm no longer bloated and no bruises.

1 pill is better than 10. what are some other good ones?
The less pills the better, for sure. You don't want to be trying to swallow 13-20 caps every time you dose your supplements.

Other good multivitamins:
* NOW Adam (2 caps daily) - Not used this, but from what I have heard (and rad) from male users, this is a decent multi for a reasonable price.
* MHP Sport Activite (4 caps daily) - I think this is one of the better multis I have used.
* AN Complete-Balance (2 caps daily) - Currently using this now.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I took animal pack and now adam placed them in vinegar, TOOK AN EXTREMELY LONG TIME TO DISSOLVE.

Im considering natures fuel at nutrishop, or some type of powdered multi.
Vinegar is not even close to the environment in a human stomach...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a huge fan of Pak, and have used ti for years. I have never had any bruising issue whatsoever. Have you introduced anything else into your diet/supp regimine?