Lean Green?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
ive been researching some products on weight loss this is a Green Tea extract and how potent is it does it work well and what will i notice from it im new to weight loss supps is this a good thing to surpress appetite and promote weight loss.

Is it worth buying and safe for 16 year old?

stefang

Awards
ive been researching some products on weight loss this is a Green Tea extract and how potent is it does it work well and what will i notice from it im new to weight loss supps is this a good thing to surpress appetite and promote weight loss.

Green Tea is good >> get one that has lots of ECCGS. I am pretty sure it would be safe for even a 12 year old. Of course don't go overboard with it. It will increase thermogenesis, causing your body to burn more calories. As far as appetite suppressant, you might want to look into eating more healthy fats such as fish/flax/olive oil with almost every meal. This will allow your brain to release more leptin and keep you full longer. Hoodia also works, but you need to get a quality extract, and for your age, it's probably unnecessary.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

I'm pretty sure green tea extract is THE miracle supplement (outside of resveratrol).

I don't see an issue. I'd stick with maybe one cap a day though. Don't go overboard at your age - you'll be taking a bottle a day by my age if you do.