zinc?

1. zinc?

whats up guys

i mentioned in a previous thread that i beleived i had lower than average test levels. I was doing some research to help up my test on a daily basis but i wanted to take something i could take everyday without it affecting my health. When i was younger i always had zinc definicies and i read recently that zinc can increase testosterone production so i was wondering if i took extra zinc supplements would it help? I was also thinking of taking life support daily as well with the zinc. If im wrong about the zinc please correct me.

thanks guys.

p.s i have been working out seriously now for 3 months after growing up an athlete. I've gained just 5 lbs. from protein and eating ALOT more. Anyone reccomend anything for a first time supplement?

2. Stoked and ZMA would be a nice way to boost testosterone through anti-estrogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. Zinc will amplify the testosterone boost achieved from Stoked.
    doing my own thang!
    •   

3. ZMA hands down. not only does it replenish your zinc levels, the blend in ZMA will boost test levels.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mytime09 View Post
    whats up guys

i mentioned in a previous thread that i beleived i had lower than average test levels. I was doing some research to help up my test on a daily basis but i wanted to take something i could take everyday without it affecting my health. When i was younger i always had zinc definicies and i read recently that zinc can increase testosterone production so i was wondering if i took extra zinc supplements would it help? I was also thinking of taking life support daily as well with the zinc. If im wrong about the zinc please correct me.

thanks guys.

p.s i have been working out seriously now for 3 months after growing up an athlete. I've gained just 5 lbs. from protein and eating ALOT more. Anyone reccomend anything for a first time supplement?
    Stick with a clean diet, protein, and a good training schedule. Then if your looking for trying something out use some creatine mono+Pre-workout supp and you should be good for a while. Then i would say maybe once your looking for a little more strength or if you kinda hit a plateau grab a test booster.

5. Don't waste you money on expensive ZMA formulas. Simply get some cheap Zinc Citrate and take it before bed and you'll get what you need.
    •   

6. I take 25mg of Zinc before I go to sleep after having really good workouts.

Helps alot with healing and natural test production. Since im on a cycle it does'nt let me totally shut down.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. All About Zinc Supplements
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 12:26 PM
  2. Wow Zinc
    By badbart in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 02:40 AM
  3. Too much zinc?
    By T-Bar in forum Supplements