zinc? - AnabolicMinds.com

zinc?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

zinc?

whats up guys

i mentioned in a previous thread that i beleived i had lower than average test levels. I was doing some research to help up my test on a daily basis but i wanted to take something i could take everyday without it affecting my health. When i was younger i always had zinc definicies and i read recently that zinc can increase testosterone production so i was wondering if i took extra zinc supplements would it help? I was also thinking of taking life support daily as well with the zinc. If im wrong about the zinc please correct me.

thanks guys.

p.s i have been working out seriously now for 3 months after growing up an athlete. I've gained just 5 lbs. from protein and eating ALOT more. Anyone reccomend anything for a first time supplement?

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stoked and ZMA would be a nice way to boost testosterone through anti-estrogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. Zinc will amplify the testosterone boost achieved from Stoked.
    doing my own thang!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

ZMA hands down. not only does it replenish your zinc levels, the blend in ZMA will boost test levels.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mytime09 View Post
    whats up guys

i mentioned in a previous thread that i beleived i had lower than average test levels. I was doing some research to help up my test on a daily basis but i wanted to take something i could take everyday without it affecting my health. When i was younger i always had zinc definicies and i read recently that zinc can increase testosterone production so i was wondering if i took extra zinc supplements would it help? I was also thinking of taking life support daily as well with the zinc. If im wrong about the zinc please correct me.

thanks guys.

p.s i have been working out seriously now for 3 months after growing up an athlete. I've gained just 5 lbs. from protein and eating ALOT more. Anyone reccomend anything for a first time supplement?
    Stick with a clean diet, protein, and a good training schedule. Then if your looking for trying something out use some creatine mono+Pre-workout supp and you should be good for a while. Then i would say maybe once your looking for a little more strength or if you kinda hit a plateau grab a test booster.
  5. Advanced Member

Don't waste you money on expensive ZMA formulas. Simply get some cheap Zinc Citrate and take it before bed and you'll get what you need.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

I take 25mg of Zinc before I go to sleep after having really good workouts.

Helps alot with healing and natural test production. Since im on a cycle it does'nt let me totally shut down.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. All About Zinc Supplements
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 11:26 AM
  2. Wow Zinc
    By badbart in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 01:40 AM
  3. Too much zinc?
    By T-Bar in forum Supplements