Vascularity

fieldt76

Awards
What is the best supplement for increasing vascularity?
thanks

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
i think insanely low bodyfat..I look pretty good at 170 id say.. but i got NO veins besides one going up my bicep and some in my forearm and it never looks that vascular..

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Low bodyfat and a function of genetics. Certain drugs(AAS and stimulants) can help, but in terms of supps I cannot say that any have done so much for me. I would say glycerin and lots of water.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Low bodyfat and a function of genetics. Certain drugs(AAS and stimulants) can help, but in terms of supps I cannot say that any have done so much for me. I would say glycerin and lots of water.
i'd have to agree with this statement. my brother does not lift and he, my father, and myself are veiny guys. on bicep day it's like road maps on my arms......some look in disgust and some look in awe. but having low BF does help......

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends on whether you are looking for permanent, or for a day

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
its all about bf. i dont use any supps during workout except bcaa's and my veins pop all over. arms and legs.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Ya the big things are genetics, and low bodyfat, my veins pop out like crazy its creepy to some people but i think its awesome lol. But usually when i take most pre-workout supps my veins get even more gnarly. Try lowering you bodyfat by doing more cardio and eating healthier and then pick up some NO xplode, superpump250, jack3d, or another decent pre-workout supp.

fieldt76

Awards
my bf is in the 7% range and I take superpump like its crack. my veins spiderweb pretty good when I lift(especially in my shoulders). But after my pump goes away, I can only see the ones in my forearms and sometimes my biceps, oh and one on my stomach. I was just seeing if there was anything else I could do. I like the post about drinking red wine, especially cause its friday.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the reason I was asking about for ever or for one day is that say you were going to be at the pool over the weekend and wanted to look extra vascular, you could use some of the things like scivation's showtime or taraxatine (can't recall if that spelling is right) and do basically a water dump and be slightly dehydrated, which should make you look more vascular

svthidef

svthidef

Awards
ive found that when drinking 80-120 fl oz of water a day while loading up on NO(argenine) my veins were usually poppin. but it could just be me

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age and or years of training contribute to this as well. I get remarks all the time about being shredded just on my arms alone even when I may be in my fat boy pants. When I get lean it can be insane. I've almost become self conscious about it...who'da thunk it ;)

Supplements that increase RBC will also increase blood volume and therefore vascularity.

blackedoutstx

Awards
noxavole at nutrion depot did it for a friend of mine. went from none to too much.. haha

blackedoutstx

Awards
also i know everyone hates muscle tech, and i dont blame em, but im taking nano x9 hardcore (since it was free) and i've seen pretty good results.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
most of the muscletech hate is over pricing + advertising claims. outside of that, their stuff isn't bad.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hydration+carbs on top of what most ppl have said in here..

blackedoutstx

Awards
well i just took the nano x9 hardcore and am on fire (in a bad way) everything hurts to move... this sucks... just took some black powder too