Waxy Maze Question

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
Waxi Maize Question

Alright so soon I'm gonna order some supps, I've decided this time I'm gonna to for using White Food 20-30 min. before, Green MAG right before, Purple Wraath During, and Dark Matter post.

I was deciding whether or not I should get Waxi Maize though. I know Dark Matter already contains it, so I was thinking should I add it to Green MAG? Or would that be too much Waxi Maize?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i think your going over board. you have too much pre, intri and post supps going on here. in my opinion; stick with white flood (honestly dont need it b/c of purple wraath), purple wraath, and your dark matter. no need for green mag. if i were in your position, i would only get the purple wraath and dark matter. save money and spend it on something of more need, or just save it all together for more purple wraath and dark matter later on.

SamuraiSid

Awards
I agree with Ryan. Way too much going on. Start with a pre-workout supp, and see how it works out before getting into more.

But too answer your question, you need carbs before working out, and im not sure how quickly waxy maize is absorbed, but if its on the slower side, the nby all means, throw in 30-40g wit the green mag, or 30-60 minutes before your workout

stefang

Awards
Actually your stack looks good. Little pricey, but good

White Flood >> Nitrix Oxide and Endurace
Green MAG >> Creatine
Purple Wraath >> Endurance and Strength
Dark Matter >> Never used it, but looks pretty good, except for the price.

Waxy Maize will amplify your pumps if you take it before workouts. I've done it many times, and honestly if you use Waxy Maize before workout, you can even skip the White Flood. Waxy + Green Mag is a good preworkout combo, however, White Flood has stims, so it's your choice.

Purple wrath is good, but you should think about taking some with your pre & also post workout shakes. This will help optimize your carnosine levels and further boost strength gains >> cause of Beta Alanine. I think 1 serving of Purple has 1.7grams. So anything up to about 4 grams will benefit your strength.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
there is zero scientific information along with zero scientific studies showing waxy maize does what it claims to do. supp companies are the ones that got the waxy maize gossip/hype going to sell the product. in addition, not all waxy maize starch comes from the same sorce. REAL good waxy maize starch is something like vitargo.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1451/51/1/0/

rush808

rush808

Awards
DarkM has creatine, do u really need GMag? not to mention if already take'n Pwrath..

took DM, its thick. poops came out green, jus something that I remembered.

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
DarkM has creatine, do u really need GMag? not to mention if already take'n Pwrath..

took DM, its thick. poops came out green, jus something that I remembered.
THATS WHY!!!

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
there is zero scientific information along with zero scientific studies showing waxy maize does what it claims to do. supp companies are the ones that got the waxy maize gossip/hype going to sell the product. in addition, not all waxy maize starch comes from the same sorce. REAL good waxy maize starch is something like vitargo.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1451/51/1/0/
i dont need a scientific study to tell me that eating carbs before my workout gives me more pump/strength/endurance. its something i found out on my own

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
i dont need a scientific study to tell me that eating carbs before my workout gives me more pump/strength/endurance. its something i found out on my own
x2 on this...WM is a must have..esp on a high protein diet...

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
Okay so I've been taking Waxy Maze for the past week, and I've gotta say I really notice a difference. Not like the "I just took an energy drink" difference, but I feel I can go longer and I'm not getting tired as quick. But most noticeably I feel it during my HIIT, I almost didn't want to stop.

bodyfort

Awards
I agree for too much, Ive only used wheat bread and creatine for preworkout

shotdead42

Awards
agreed ^^

i just got my waixy maize, woooo. i'm using it this comin monday. I hear many people saying it helps and stuff.

May i ask, wut time should i take it prior to my workout?, is it like i take it right before i start lifting?

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
agreed ^^

i just got my waixy maize, woooo. i'm using it this comin monday. I hear many people saying it helps and stuff.

May i ask, wut time should i take it prior to my workout?, is it like i take it right before i start lifting?
i take mine 30-40 min pre workout. and like i have said before i only use it when i cant eat a decent meal before working out. it wont give u a surge of energy like a stim will but it helps to keep u going.

shotdead42

Awards
i take mine 30-40 min pre workout. and like i have said before i only use it when i cant eat a decent meal before working out. it wont give u a surge of energy like a stim will but it helps to keep u going.

ohh alrite, well i mean if i eat a meal before i hit the gym; i should still take waxy maize right, its not ganna hurt i guess?

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
all WMS is, is fast carbs. most use it in their post work out shake to replenish muscle glycogen stores quickly. if you eat a meal with atleast 40g of carbs pre workout i would hold off on WMS till post work out.