Does Biotin in raw egg Inhibit Arachidonic Acid Absorption???
- 03-06-2009, 07:07 AM
- 03-06-2009, 07:21 AM
im pretty sure it doesnt...i mean i cant think of any studies suggesting that...but why would u think that the biotin in raw eggs inhibits the absorption of AA...
03-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Egg yolks are actually quite abundant in ArA themselves. About 75mg/each I believe, which is a lot if you eat as many eggs as I do!
Did you have a study, or some kind of info that would lead you to believe that the "absorption" is diminished?
Similar Forum Threads
- By SwolenONE in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 05:32 PM
- By horizons in forum SupplementsReplies: 220Last Post: 08-20-2013, 03:49 AM
- By zootreeves in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 09-04-2011, 05:01 PM
- By liftsalot in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2011, 07:51 AM
- By John Smeton in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2009, 01:54 AM