Does Biotin in raw egg Inhibit Arachidonic Acid Absorption???
- 03-06-2009, 06:07 AM
- 03-06-2009, 06:21 AM
im pretty sure it doesnt...i mean i cant think of any studies suggesting that...but why would u think that the biotin in raw eggs inhibits the absorption of AA...
- 03-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Egg yolks are actually quite abundant in ArA themselves. About 75mg/each I believe, which is a lot if you eat as many eggs as I do!
Did you have a study, or some kind of info that would lead you to believe that the "absorption" is diminished?
Similar Forum Threads
- By tnubs in forum NutraplanetReplies: 42Last Post: 07-11-2010, 11:51 AM
- By AndreAnabolic in forum Molecular NutritionReplies: 8Last Post: 06-01-2009, 12:14 AM
- By elabor in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2009, 02:27 PM
- By Beige in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2007, 12:56 PM
- By goldlifter in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2006, 05:09 PM