max-out/prime

lou38

Awards
I-Force max-out and usp labs Prime i was just wondering if this stack would be good or would it be a waste of supps? meaning would you run them apart.

and if you would stack them together how would you dose?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Max out has AA in it. I would stay away from AA... it is hard on the joints. Nothing against Iforce because Reversitol is a good formula.

Anyways Prime stacks well with anything so if you are set on using Max Out, go for it. Just follow label directions and it would work great.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Max out has AA in it. I would stay away from AA... it is hard on the joints. Nothing against Iforce because Reversitol is a good formula.

Anyways Prime stacks well with anything so if you are set on using Max Out, go for it. Just follow label directions and it would work great.
Arachidonic Acid is a great supplement to take. If you have any issues like aggravated nerves or tendon issues then I'd stay away, but other then that AA is a great supplement. You could stack them together or separate, do whatever you think will result in better net gains.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta think it's not the best combination as AA causes inflamation and it's so easy to burn out when on prime. I think prime stacks better with some kind of test booster.

eazy910

Awards
I think they stack well. I don't see why not. I mean strength should be thru the roof.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was going to start a thread similar to this but i don't want to stack the products, i'm currently taking prime and i'm in the 2nd week. i never tried max out and just figured it's a non-hormonal anabolic kind of like prime, i was just wondering if anyone has taken both and which one gave them better results

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep forgetting that some people experience enhanced recovery from Prime... that's the one thing I don't seem to get from it. That being the case though I guess they could be stacked.