New to prohormones, need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjb33

Awards
Ok, so I've never tried a prohormone before, but I just got a bottle of Spawn, which was recommended to me by a coworker. I have no clue about cycles since I've never done these before, but I did some research and found out I should be taking liver support while taking Spawn, a SERM, and then take a PCT product after the cycle. Is there anything else I need to know about using prohormones, or any other supplements I need to take with it to make it more safe? Also, can anyone please recommend good SERM, PCT, and liver support supplements?
Not a good idea at all...

Spawn is the one of the strongest mix of PH's you can buy, definatly not good for a first timer. Not to scare you but, (in laymans terms) shrunken balls, no sex-drive, no stiffy, risk for mantits, lost energy, painful pumps in back and calves, absolute havoc on your liver, acne, and bad aggression.

All that for weight that you most likely won't keep due to your lack of knowledge regarding PCT, not worth it man.

Do yourself a favor, sell the Spawn for about $65 and buy two bottles of Activate Extreme. Natty test booster with no sides or risks. Actually will increase your overall well being...

....just my $ .02.

wjb33

Awards
Oh, and if you insist on prohormones...read about PCT for about 4-6 months then start small with something easy and light such as 3-AD, Bold 200, or H-drol.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Wraith, all the info you need is in this forum. Search, read, search again,.. read alot more. Understand what it is you're getting into, sides and all. There are plenty of people who will help you,.. but they are not gonna set it up for you. You have to be informed and ask concise questions.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
...do more research my friend!
slick.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Wrong Forum...go to the "Anabolics" forum.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing your gonna get is bad health and when your off the stuff bye bye muscle and hello to messed up hormone levels.... I just don't get why people can't be happy with natural supplements? There are some good natural supplements out there that won't effect your health in a negative way, just read some of the stuff on here. Just eat right, work hard and take supplements that will benefit your health not destroy it. But good luck I hope you take the smart path.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this has been said but i'll say it again... before you take it make sure you know what you're getting in to, ask your self if you're willing to live with shutdown and/or gyno if someting goes wrong?

BTW, whats your stats? age/diet/training

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
prohoromones/steroids havent changed dramatically in the past few months, so just do a search

Status
Not open for further replies.