Leviathan Reloaded plus???

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
so I want to place my order for LR today. DCP is out of stock till next week.

First question.......should I order one or two bottles of LR? Would it be safe to run for 50 days straight I guess is my question?

Secondly, I will have one bottle of Anabolic Edge I will be using the first month to keep strength up with the CKD diet.

And third, what would be a good stack with Leviathan to start?

Thanks

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Dcp will be in next weds, and if you can wait it is worth it. You could run two bottles straight but you may want some reset a.d. when you come off.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
yeah it seems the general concensus is LR/DCP.....maybe I will just wait a few more days before the order.

Just getting over anxious ya know.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
yeah it seems the general concensus is LR/DCP.....maybe I will just wait a few more days before the order.

Just getting over anxious ya know.
I know, the free shipping was killing me because I would order constantly. I think it's worth the wait. I would throw in some cla as well.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I know, the free shipping was killing me because I would order constantly. I think it's worth the wait. I would throw in some cla as well.
Thanks, should push me closer to the $75 mark then LOL

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long can you safely take dcp?

cuz im getting ready to ween myself off both, finishing up my second bottle of both,but ill be continuing with lean xtreme.

Just not sure if I could keep going with dcp tho.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Gah, DCP sure warms me up(works well). But I sure burp it a lot. Mainly my 2nd or 3rd dose. After I have food in my gut. Nasty after taste.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gah, DCP sure warms me up(works well). But I sure burp it a lot. Mainly my 2nd or 3rd dose. After I have food in my gut. Nasty after taste.

that will go away after awhile. If you take it before you eat you wont burp it up as much too.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I took a bottle of Leviathan reloaded and really did not like it at all. I did not feel anything to be honest and didn't get results, I didn't get all thermo/heated up, or piss out water weight, nor did I get energy or any boost. Plain old caffeine is probably a better and cheaper choice. I did use Lean Xtreme though as well and that is a good product, it works, but you may experience joint pain.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I really liked Recreate.

Granted i've only been on DCP/LR for a week. But if things continue the way they are. I'm going back to Recreate. I only feel DCP, the price is high for the stack and I hate the after taste. But if I see results, well, then the end justifies the means. We'll see...

FWIW I take the 2 DCP 30 minutes prior to eating each time. I still burp it.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really liked Recreate.

Granted i've only been on DCP/LR for a week. But if things continue the way they are. I'm going back to Recreate. I only feel DCP, the price is high for the stack and I hate the after taste. But if I see results, well, then the end justifies the means.

FWIW I take the 2 DCP 30 minutes prior to eating each time. I still burp it.

hmm, weird i never burp it anymore.