Post cycle Therapy After Animal Stak?
- 03-04-2009, 10:52 AM
- 03-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Animal Stak does not require PCT, it does not cause shutdown like a prohormone. There are no side effects with it.
03-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Animal Stak doesn't need any PCT...
Just lay off of test boosting supps for a while now and you'll be fine for sure.
03-04-2009, 11:38 AM
03-04-2009, 11:44 AM
03-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Unless you had an original Animal Stak stashed away for years and just decided to use it now...... But Stak 2 requires no pct
03-04-2009, 11:58 AM
03-04-2009, 12:31 PM
03-13-2009, 03:32 PM
03-13-2009, 11:52 PM
Is this the only supplement u have taken in the past 6 months...Animal Stak is a NATURAL product meaning it is NON-HORMONAL... so im sorry to hear that u have sore nips but it might just be puberty induced gyno (unless ur 30 years old)
03-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By illj23 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 39Last Post: 02-09-2008, 02:19 PM
- By alanor in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2006, 08:05 AM
- By Chemist63 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2006, 02:15 PM
- By darius in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2006, 12:25 PM
- By BIGONE in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2005, 11:12 PM