planning on stacking Tren x-treme and Hmg x-treme any advice? please help!!!

Suzukiz400kid

Awards
hi, i am new to this website and am just looking for a little advice...i am 20 years old,6'4 and 235 lbs. back when i was 19 i took a 4 week cycle of Tren-xtreme by itself and jumped up to about 250(i was only 225 at the time) and was pretty pleased with the results but i failed to take a PCT and lost pretty much all the muscle, no gyno,no raised blood pressure, no side effects just lost pretty much all the muscle that i had achieved. I used to workout everyday for about the last 3 years but i havent been able to for the last 5 months due to a job change but in 2 weeks im going to be able to start working out faithfully again so i went down to my local max muscle and told the guy that i wanted to lean out and reduce my body fat cuz it has definately gone way up in the last 5 months(slight man boobs,noticable excess fat all thru my body, pretty much my whole image went to total ****) and he recommended that I stack tren with Hmg so what I was wondering is was this good advice to someone in my situation?The guy at max muscle recommended to take 3 pills of each a day for the full month but would it be better to start the Tren by itself for the first 2 weeks and then start the Hmg? any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
steroid/anabolic section

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
its a tren/epi stack fyi. cheaper elsewhere, but whatever.