Quick review-Slim Xtreme from AX

ljustman

Awards
Got my sample pack in the mail the other day and took all three this morning (Misread the package, should start off with one cap a day). I had a short night's sleep last night and was hoping these would give me a boost... I wasnt disapointed. I took them at 9:00 this mourning and within an hour I was feeling an increase in energy and alertness. By 11:00 the energy increase was pretty intense and almost excessive. My energy levels peaked around 1:00 or so and slowly tappered off until about 8:00-9:00 this evening. Around then I had a sudden and very intense increase in appetite. I think the jitters that I had and the sudden increase in appetite could easily be avoided by starting with a lower dose. Throughout the day I fealt more alert, could concentrate easily, and had tons of energy even after my intense workout this afternoon.

Bottom Line: Great product, delivers what it says it will. I'm going to incorperate this into my upcoming cutting cycle.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got my sample pack in the mail the other day and took all three this morning (Misread the package, should start off with one cap a day). I had a short night's sleep last night and was hoping these would give me a boost... I wasnt disapointed. I took them at 9:00 this mourning and within an hour I was feeling an increase in energy and alertness. By 11:00 the energy increase was pretty intense and almost excessive. My energy levels peaked around 1:00 or so and slowly tappered off until about 8:00-9:00 this evening. Around then I had a sudden and very intense increase in appetite. I think the jitters that I had and the sudden increase in appetite could easily be avoided by starting with a lower dose. Throughout the day I fealt more alert, could concentrate easily, and had tons of energy even after my intense workout this afternoon.

Bottom Line: Great product, delivers what it says it will. I'm going to incorperate this into my upcoming cutting cycle.
:scared::scared::scared::scared:

Woah...all 3 at once?!? Wow, man. Wow. Even for me, that dose is pretty killer!! I think that with a lower dose, you'll definitely have a bit more favorable reaction to it. The jitters may be associated more with over-stimulation, and in this case, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's what it is. ;) Definitely... :crackhead: :lol:

Glad you could try this out, and much thanks for throwin up the review! We absolutely love feedback!! Good luck with in the future! If you ever need anything, just give us a shout! :D