Any supplements that would help with the sharp pain in my forearm? - AnabolicMinds.com

Any supplements that would help with the sharp pain in my forearm?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  174 lbs.

Any supplements that would help with the sharp pain in my forearm?

I've been getting sharp pains in my right forearm. After lifting weight(each set) it really feels terrible but it's only temporarily. But lately I am also feeling it at random times throughout the day. I've used my workout partners wristwraps and it reduces some of the pain. I feel it throughout my entire right forearm from wrist to elbow though. I'll probably buy some sort of skin tight cover thing for my entire forearm pretty soon if I can't find a supplement to help. Any suggestions?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

i had that happen when i use to do tons of curls every workout. i think your over doing biceps..
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

its biceps or forearms related analyze form and find the cause and effect. or if you have to cut out biceps and forearm in till it heals. do it dude Im telling you do it while it hasnt progressed into a serious injury or it will once you get bigger and stronger.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

yup. I cut out Biceps completly and never got back into them really. Idk if ur new to lifting or w/e but once i have been lifting for about 3 years now I feel like 9 sets of biceps 6 heavy 3 light and there fried and grow pretty good but thats just me.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

a temporary fix that worked for me to give relief to the forearm was using hooks on back exercises.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

this sometimes happens if I dont keep my wrist completely straight when doing curls. Or if a curl to heavy, but like smeton said a little rest and it will heal quickly.
  7. Senior Member

Let it heal for a couple of weeks and then try paying more attention to your form when you start back up lifting. You are likely hyperextending your wrists by trying to lift weight that is beyond you capabilities. This commonly occurs when people do various bicep curl lifts. You could also try using wrist wraps(a Quick fix)when you do exercises that can potentially hyperextend your wrists. I used to use them for the longest time and then stopped when I realized I had become dependent on them and still had poor form without them(food for thought if you go the easy route).
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

ts biceps or forearms related analyze form and find the cause and effect. or if you have to cut out biceps and forearm in till it heals. do it dude Im telling you do it while it hasnt progressed into a serious injury or it will once you get bigger and stronger.
    Pretty much sums it up. Nobody likes the down time, but if you do it now, you'll save yourself a lot longer down time in the future, trust me.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

definately, it happened to me and all i can say is you have to rest it....if you dont youll continue to fight the problem. For me that sucked cuz i like training bis but they need a long rest now then you should be ok afterwards. When it is completely gone just dont curl too heavy too fast and dont overtrain them and you most likely will not see the problem again.
  10. Senior Member

Used to happen to me when I started lifting. Typically caused by barbell curls for me. Wrist wraps helped me, but now years later, not an issue. You'll get accustomed to it. Your probably going to heavy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. sharp pain in pec, any ideas?
    By MentalTwitch in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 02:49 PM
  2. Help! Sharp pain in lower abdomen during PCT
    By Boyders in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 11:57 AM
  3. Forearm Pain
    By thewilman in forum Exercise Science