Cut Cycle (Need some Advice)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Cut Cycle (Need some Advice)

Hey everyone, I've been coming here for awhile now for advice and recently started posting. I just came off a MMV2,M1D,IGH-1 cycle that got me some good results (I posted about it if you want to know more). Now I'm looking to really polish it off by losing some fat weight. I'm 21 years old, 5'11'' 190lbs.

I'm planning on doing a cycle of P90X, which my friend did with some great results. P90X is a home workout system that uses free weights, a pull up bar, and your body weight. My friend is letting me borrow all his stuff, so I couldn't turn it down. I'm somewhere between 12 and 15% body fat right now and would like to get down around 8%.

I'll be taking some NO Explode pre-workout, a multi-vitamin, Gold standard Whey protein, and some AX Slim Xtreme. I have a good diet in place all I'm looking for now is something to top it off so I can maintain the muscle that I've gained and maybe even add some. I know it will be hard to cut the fat and build muscle at the same time, but P90X is a 90 day system, so I think that will be plenty of time to get some quality results.

The other thing I'm wondering is would it be a waste to do another MMV2,M1D,IGH-1 cycle while I'm doing this?

Any info from you guys would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by ljustman; 03-04-2009 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Forgot something

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

make sure your diet is in check and take bcaas to help maintain. also i thought p90x comes with a diet plan?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    make sure your diet is in check and take bcaas to help maintain. also i thought p90x comes with a diet plan?
    What are bcaas?

Yea, p90X does come with a diet plan. It's pretty much what I already have in place, a lot of small meals throughout the day with lots of protein. It maps it out a little more precisely moving from a muscle building diet in the first 3-4 weeks and a cutting diet towards the end.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ljustman View Post
    What are bcaas?

Yea, p90X does come with a diet plan. It's pretty much what I already have in place, a lot of small meals throughout the day with lots of protein. It maps it out a little more precisely moving from a muscle building diet in the first 3-4 weeks and a cutting diet towards the end.

amino acids, they help prevent muscle loss and give you some energy too.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Just downloaded all the DVDs to p90x
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ljustman View Post
    Hey everyone, I've been coming here for awhile now for advice and recently started posting. I just came off a MMV2,M1D,IGH-1 cycle that got me some good results (I posted about it if you want to know more). Now I'm looking to really polish it off by losing some fat weight. I'm 21 years old, 5'11'' 190lbs.

I'm planning on doing a cycle of P90X, which my friend did with some great results. P90X is a home workout system that uses free weights, a pull up bar, and your body weight. My friend is letting me borrow all his stuff, so I couldn't turn it down. I'm somewhere between 12 and 15% body fat right now and would like to get down around 8%.

I'll be taking some NO Explode pre-workout, a multi-vitamin, Gold standard Whey protein, and some AX Slim Xtreme. I have a good diet in place all I'm looking for now is something to top it off so I can maintain the muscle that I've gained and maybe even add some. I know it will be hard to cut the fat and build muscle at the same time, but P90X is a 90 day system, so I think that will be plenty of time to get some quality results.

The other thing I'm wondering is would it be a waste to do another MMV2,M1D,IGH-1 cycle while I'm doing this?

Any info from you guys would be greatly appreciated.
    MOST of fat loss is in your DIET, so if that's all set up right then you should be fine. Going from 12% (or 15%) bodyfat (BF) in 12 weeks is DEFINITELY achievable, even withOUT (with a target of 0.5% (up to 0.7%) BF loss per week) the use of any 'extra' supplements other than your staples (AND you're using AX SX, which should be sufficient). If you REALLY wanted to add anything in there I would suggest a natural testosterone booster, like IGF-2 or Drive (both will help in the retention of your muscle mass, whilst helping the cutting process).

If your diet is right and you're training hard (but not OVERtraining) then you DON'T need anything else. A MMV2,M1D,IGH-1 cycle is UNnecessary.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.

another good stack for getting lean but keeping a good amount of muscle mass is napalm which is a topical solution and LeanFX which is dhea based so it will keep your testosterone in check while cutting
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol Cycle and Post Cycle Therapy advice needed
    By subpop200 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 02:24 PM
  2. First cycle advice. Normal cycle or pulse
    By friggin24pack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 01:21 PM
  3. First cycle advice, gyno on cycle?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 09:12 AM
  4. First H drol cycle. Advice with cycle...
    By gage1988 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 08:39 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 10:30 AM