Jack3d, Holy crap...

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.75 scoops made me start giggling like a little school girl.<-- IM not kidding, my face got tingly and I couldnt stop laughing for awhile.

Great pump with so little, going with 1.5 tomorrow. I did shoulders today and my veins were showing all over my arms, neck and chest. Badass.

Dont worry universal, Ill be trying shock therapy friday and saturday, and I expect nothing but the best from that as well.

After I get some better experience with both products ill post a better review.

Oh and I was so impressed I just felt the need to share my experience.

.75 scoops made me start giggling like a little school girl.<-- IM not kidding, my face got tingly and I couldnt stop laughing for awhile.

Great pump with so little, going with 1.5 tomorrow. I did shoulders today and my veins were showing all over my arms, neck and chest. Badass.

Dont worry universal, Ill be trying shock therapy friday and saturday, and I expect nothing but the best from that as well.

.75 scoop...

Try 2 next time and report back:)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Why on earth would you be giggling like a schoolgirl???

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established

I didn't see anywhere on the tub of Jack3d that this could be a side effect...

I don't think you should do the 1.5 scoops...you will probably end up lifting for 4 hours and doing cardio for 2.5 hours...*sarcasm*

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't see anywhere on the tub of Jack3d that this could be a side effect...

I don't think you should do the 1.5 scoops...you will probably end up lifting for 4 hours and doing cardio for 2.5 hours...*sarcasm*

haha, I dont know my face got real tingly so it made me start smiling, then the smiles just became laughter. I did 1 hour 55 minutes today, chest, arms, 20 minutes cardio.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe he's a schoolgirl in disguise? :D

actually the geranamine in the y-rd complex has some mood lifting effects, so does glucuronolactone. I like the feel of y-rd overall because of those 2 ingredients

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe he's a schoolgirl in disguise? :D

actually the geranamine in the y-rd complex has some mood lifting effects, so does glucuronolactone. I like the feel of y-rd overall because of those 2 ingredients

that explains alot, I guess also since I was so excited to try it, it also heightened the effects.

I tried 1.5 scoops today and now that I knew what to expect It wasnt so bad. I still started smiling but it was much more controlled.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, the glucuronolactone is added to a number of energy drinks particular for that purpose, it kind of provides a balance to the "stim rage" you can get from high caffiene doses

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
haha, I dont know my face got real tingly so it made me start smiling, then the smiles just became laughter. I did 1 hour 55 minutes today, chest, arms, 20 minutes cardio.
There is no need to workout your chest and arms for 2 hours..... Welcome to overtraining..

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
There is no need to workout your chest and arms for 2 hours..... Welcome to overtraining..
I tried explaining this to him just yesterday...don't even try giving him advice on lifting. lol

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried explaining this to him just yesterday...don't even try giving him advice on lifting. lol

what? why not? im totally changing my routine next week based on that other thread.

direct quote from the other thread.

Well you can bring in water, but you can also grab like a colored nalgene bottle or some bottle that has color to it and then u can bring in mixed drinks ^_^ thats what i do haha. As as for you results for a month good progress man. This is my current training schedule and actually many of my friends have started using it, i mean nothing special but its organized and makes sense.

Sun - Back
Mon- Chest
tues - bi & tri (arms)
wednes - Legs & shoulders
then 2 days off and i repeat. i would suggest something similiar to this. Works great for me at least.
I toss in cardio and abs as i like.
ok cool, maybe ill give it a whirl for a couple of weeks, im sure it wouldnt hurt.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
what? why not? im totally changing my routine next week based on that other thread.

direct quote from the other thread.
Why next week? Why not just start now...you enjoy over-training?

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why next week? Why not just start now...you enjoy over-training?
cuz i feel like it and already got my week planned out.

Not about to change my routine and leave my body off balanced midway, I have it timed with my refeed. so It will take me sometime to rethink and replan the routine.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
cuz i feel like it and already got my week planned out.

Not about to change my routine and leave my body off balanced midway, I have it timed with my refeed. so It will take me sometime to rethink and replan the routine.
There is no reason any routine should take you 2 hours to complete. I hit chest and I'm in and out in 45 minutes. More is not always better especially with lifting. 2 hours of weightlifiting is just dumb unless your on gear. Please post your chest and arm routine that takes 2 hours to complete.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is no reason any routine should take you 2 hours to complete. I hit chest and I'm in and out in 45 minutes. More is not always better especially with lifting. 2 hours of weightlifiting is just dumb unless your on gear. Please post your chest and arm routine that takes 2 hours to complete.
It takes same time as you. I just do both.

I do chest 45 minutes. then ill do my arms for 45 minutes. Then running for 20 - 30.

Its the same time when I do my shoulders and back. I do shoulders 45 min, and then back 45 min.

Legs take same amount of time.

I posted my pseudo routine here yesterday evening.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/118814-can-jack3d-taken.html

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
It takes same time as you. I just do both.

I do chest 45 minutes. then ill do my arms for 45 minutes. Then running for 20 - 30.

Its the same time when I do my shoulders and back. I do shoulders 45 min, and then back 45 min.
Please post your weekly training split... I'm not sure why you want to train chest, tris, and bi's on the same day.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established

Ok my two cents how are you goingto use shock then go back to jacked that make no sense to me you need use one until it is done that is the only way you know how both are working in your body... For me I haved used ST and Pump and now I am going to try Jacked to compair

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok my two cents how are you goingto use shock then go back to jacked that make no sense to me you need use one until it is done that is the only way you know how both are working in your body... For me I haved used ST and Pump and now I am going to try Jacked to compair

ok cool thanks for the input I had a feeling it wasnt a good idea but just wanted to make sure.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok my two cents how are you goingto use shock then go back to jacked that make no sense to me you need use one until it is done that is the only way you know how both are working in your body...r
Agree.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Please post your weekly training split... I'm not sure why you want to train chest, tris, and bi's on the same day.
Yea I agree if you want to mix it up like that then maybe do full body 3 times a week or use the push pull method 4 days a week with 1 day off in between like mon push tues pull wed off and repeat I use wed as my day for fasted cardio I find this works well for me and allows your body to grow as a whole also do as much compound exercises as you can more bang for your buck IMO you can do some Iso work but you will grow faster when doing more compoud movements

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
also remember you dont get bigger in the gym you get bigger through recovery keep the sessions to an hour at most

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea I agree if you want to mix it up like that then maybe do full body 3 times a week or use the push pull method 4 days a week with 1 day off in between like mon push tues pull wed off and repeat I use wed as my day for fasted cardio I find this works well for me and allows your body to grow as a whole also do as much compound exercises as you can more bang for your buck IMO you can do some Iso work but you will grow faster when doing more compoud movements

well im recomping and just trying to lean, I dont really want to grow.

any recommendations for that?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Based on your other posting, your hitting legs 3x a week?? Don't understand that logic.. Its been 3 days since my last leg workout and I'm still having problems walking....

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
well im recomping and just trying to lean, I dont really want to grow.

any recommendations for that?
muscle burns fat but if you want lean up make sure your diet is in check (you must burn more cals than you eat) and fasted cardio has always worked for me I use the 4 day split push pull and do fasted cardio on wed and sun Im on a lean bulk right now using recreate, AP, Powerfull, and super cissus the more lean weight you gain the more fat you will burn I'm on week 5 and gained 4 lbs dropped 2% BF

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Based on your other posting, your hitting legs 3x a week?? Don't understand that logic.. Its been 3 days since my last leg workout and I'm still having problems walking....
I hit everything 3 times. I need two days recovery on legs tho, I tried alternating days but it didnt really work. But in reality its 2 days, because friday is my depletion, lots of reps. I go heavy other 2 days tho.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
muscle burns fat but if you want lean up make sure your diet is in check (you must burn more cals than you eat) and fasted cardio has always worked for me I use the 4 day split push pull and do fasted cardio on wed and sun Im on a lean bulk right now using recreate, AP, Powerfull, and super cissus the more lean weight you gain the more fat you will burn I'm on week 5 and gained 4 lbs dropped 2% BF

YEa i do fasted cardio 2x a week.

eating < 20 g carbs per day, about 300g protein perday.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
No need to hit every muscle twice a week for 2 hours per session... I know you want to lose weight, but educate yourself a bit.. You are doing more harm then good with your routine.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No need to hit every muscle twice a week for 2 hours per session... I know you want to lose weight, but educate yourself a bit.. You are doing more harm then good with your routine.

Yea I understand that now, Ill be switching up the routine on sunday, like I said I would earlier in this thread.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, its that or he's hitting each area less than optimally and less than 100% intensity, so minimizing gains. So either more harm than good, or less results than he should be getting :)

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, its that or he's hitting each area less than optimally and less than 100% intensity, so minimizing gains. So either more harm than good, or less results than he should be getting :)

yea, I got great results doing this the first month, and im thinking it was just crazy muscle shock at first which gave me such good results.

Ill definitely taper it off and go with one muscle group per day, and keep weight workouts at about 45 -1 hour followed by cardio.

Friday will continue to be my depletion, but it will be very light weight with lots of reps.

Ill be updating my log continously with how I feel.

the one great thing tho about my workouts is that ive been sleeping soundly for the first time in a few years(insomnia).

killing my body seemed to solve that issue tho :D.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
yea, I got great results doing this the first month, and im thinking it was just crazy muscle shock at first which gave me such good results.

Ill definitely taper it off and go with one muscle group per day, and keep weight workouts at about 45 -1 hour followed by cardio.

Friday will continue to be my depletion, but it will be very light weight with lots of reps.

Ill be updating my log continously with how I feel.

the one great thing tho about my workouts is that ive been sleeping soundly for the first time in a few years(insomnia).

killing my body seemed to solve that issue tho :D.
I still personally think that 1 hour of working out for 1 bodypart, is still too much...I am able to hit two body parts, one large muscle group (legs) and one small muscle group (biceps), and be finished within 45min-1hr. Spend some time in the Training Forum.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still personally think that 1 hour of working out for 1 bodypart, is still too much...I am able to hit two body parts, one large muscle group (legs) and one small muscle group (biceps), and be finished within 45min-1hr. Spend some time in the Training Forum.
can you post like a sample workout you do for chest or shoulders or something?
I tend to workout slow tho. But im probably over doing it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, # reps per set, rest from rep to rep if any, # of sets per exercise, rest between sets, # of exercises done, and rest between exercises all can add up. I generally have my workouts last 35-45 min, but depends for sure on details

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 scoop is good for me 2 when doin legs.. never laughed like a school girl.. threw up like a super model while doing squats..

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
can you post like a sample workout you do for chest or shoulders or something?
I tend to workout slow tho. But im probably over doing it.
Chest: I alternate exercises each workout. For instance,
Workout #1 BB bench press, low incline db presses, db pullovers, extreme stretch
Workout #2 Floor presses, db or bb declines, weighted dips, extreme stretch

I do triceps with chest. Some don't. That's up to you.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chest: I alternate exercises each workout. For instance,
Workout #1 BB bench press, low incline db presses, db pullovers, extreme stretch
Workout #2 Floor presses, db or bb declines, weighted dips, extreme stretch

I do triceps with chest. Some don't. That's up to you.
wait you do this at one time? or one week one, and next week the other?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
chest and back greatest pump, legs alone, shoulders and arms (one exercise for bi's)

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
wait you do this at one time? or one week one, and next week the other?
I hit chest every 5 or 6 days. Those are two different workouts. I do not do all of those exercises within one workout. Workout #1 is session #1....5 or 6 days later...I'll do workout #2...please tell me you understand now.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hit chest every 5 or 6 days. Those are two different workouts. I do not do all of those exercises within one workout. Workout #1 is session #1....5 or 6 days later...I'll do workout #2...please tell me you understand now.
what?

jk lol

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
dude if you ask a thousand people their routine you're probably gonna get a thousand different responses do some searching on strength training and hypertrophy and just read as much as you can and educate yourself weight lifting is all about timing and progression it is very easy to overtrain and throw all that hard work down the toilet

depwned

Awards
p00ndawg just give these guys what they want. You are really freaking them out with your long workouts.

1. Your not going to wait until next week
2. You are going to change your routine right now
3. Youre going to time travel and fix the f#%ked up routines you already had
4. And you have punched yourself in the balls for working out so slow.

There, now they will give you some emoticons and high fives.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
p00ndawg just give these guys what they want. You are really freaking them out with your long workouts.

hahah ok im doing that.

dude if you ask a thousand people their routine you're probably gonna get a thousand different responses do some searching on strength training and hypertrophy and just read as much as you can and educate yourself weight lifting is all about timing and progression it is very easy to overtrain and throw all that hard work down the toilet
k ill watch it.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established

lol...wow...I don't remember saying I "want" him to do anything...I was just trying to help him and recommending him to try new things...holy hell

depwned

Awards
Dude, youre from the burgh too. Sweet. And I know you were trying to help, no offense meant. Pens picked up Guerin from Isles. Guerin+Kunitz+Crosby=Cup

noblepig

noblepig

Awards
I tried Jack3ed and didn't feel anything good, actually felt like I was on a stimulant with all the effects.

Plus it definitely doesn't help you with your libido and I can't really give that up, especially when I am with a woman who is always constantly on.

I guess it doesn't work for anyone, so I must be in the minority.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I tried Jack3ed and didn't feel anything good, actually felt like I was on a stimulant with all the effects.

Plus it definitely doesn't help you with your libido and I can't really give that up, especially when I am with a woman who is always constantly on.

I guess it doesn't work for anyone, so I must be in the minority.

I think I lost 5,000,00 brain cells from reading that post...

........I don't even know what to say...