Injection of Helio??

T

Torta996

Awards
I just picked up a bottle of Helio and was looking for a little guidance. Im on a awesome diet that will help me with the weight reduction (2767.5 = total daily calories)

I go the gym in the morning (5:30am) for Cardio and to hit the weights. I then run through my day with my diet and protein shakes. In the evening I go and complete another hour of cardio.

Injecting... I have one question, can I inject into my man boobs, lol ??? Im over weight and would like to drop big weight with muscle gain within the next 45 days!!!! Any suggestions to my current plan?

Thanks for your help!

p.s what is the going value for Helio? I bought it from a friend that sold it to me for $200. Is that a decent price?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a bottle of Helio and was looking for a little guidance. Im on a awesome diet that will help me with the weight reduction (2767.5 = total daily calories)

I go the gym in the morning (5:30am) for Cardio and to hit the weights. I then run through my day with my diet and protein shakes. In the evening I go and complete another hour of cardio.

Injecting... I have one question, can I inject into my man boobs, lol ??? Im over weight and would like to drop big weight with muscle gain within the next 45 days!!!! Any suggestions to my current plan?

Thanks for your help!

p.s what is the going value for Helio? I bought it from a friend that sold it to me for $200. Is that a decent price?
$200? for how many ML? Sounds like you got raped with no lube, unless you got a **** ton of helios..lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u got boned hard!

kick ur friends a$$ for being a d-bag