how much taruine do you take?

  1. how much taruine do you take?


    i take 5grams pre and post. Is this too much?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    i take 5grams pre and post. Is this too much?
    what are u taking it for?
    •   
       


  3. thats about what i take, 2 tsp pre and post workout....

    it helps to alleviate back pumps!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    what are u taking it for?
    to retain my mass now, that I am cutting.

  5. ive heard 3-5 pre workout is good for prevention of back pumps that are painful on PH.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    to retain my mass now, that I am cutting.
    wouldn't BCAA's work better for that?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    wouldn't BCAA's work better for that?
    i take 10g of bcaa pre cardio

  8. Depends what im on.

    Clen - 10g/day
    PH - 10g/day
    Normal - 2g pre/post

  9. NJ, how would you compare taurine to creatine in terms of water retainment (bloating), muscle-preservation, strength-preservation, etc.?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    NJ, how would you compare taurine to creatine in terms of water retainment (bloating), muscle-preservation, strength-preservation, etc.?
    i really dont know, im still learning my body

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    thats about what i take, 2 tsp pre and post workout....

    it helps to alleviate back pumps!
    how do u measure 2-3grams?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    how do u measure 2-3grams?
    a tablespoon is 10grams

  13. If you take over a certain amount it gives you "the runs". Seriously.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    If you take over a certain amount it gives you "the runs". Seriously.
    20g?

  15. I'm using up to 3g and had no problems. You'd need alot to get 'the runs' from it.

  16. I dose it seperately from beta alanine as beta alanine depletes taurine levels. I like to time mine after training with creatine for better creatine absorption and the relaxing calming feeling taurine causes
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GOOD WEBSITE TO BUY TARUINE AND PROTEIN
    By efunk333 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 06:10 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 07:21 AM
Log in
Log in