USPLabs Kicks Ass!! Thanks Jacob!

  1. Registered User
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,608
    Answers
    0

    USPLabs Kicks Ass!! Thanks Jacob!


    I got my Eye of the Tiger contest winnings shipped to me today. I was a runner up, awarded with three tubs of Jack3d. Jacob was kind enough to throw in 3 samples of Powerfull along with it. I just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity, and extra thanks for the samples. I can't wait to get back on Jack3d, and stack it with Powerfull. With excellent products, and excellent customer service, I'll be a USPLabs customer for life!

  2. Banned
    p00ndawg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    555
    Answers
    0


    im saddened that jack3d on their website is 20 dollars more than on nutra.

    congratz.
  3. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    im saddened that jack3d on their website is 20 dollars more than on nutra.

    congratz.
    Why would I under sell my retailers?
    •   
       

  4. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    I got my Eye of the Tiger contest winnings shipped to me today. I was a runner up, awarded with three tubs of Jack3d. Jacob was kind enough to throw in 3 samples of Powerfull along with it. I just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity, and extra thanks for the samples. I can't wait to get back on Jack3d, and stack it with Powerfull. With excellent products, and excellent customer service, I'll be a USPLabs customer for life!
    Thank you for participating...just put them to good use in the gym and I'm happy!
  5. Registered User
    bubbachew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    530
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    I got my Eye of the Tiger contest winnings shipped to me today. I was a runner up, awarded with three tubs of Jack3d. Jacob was kind enough to throw in 3 samples of Powerfull along with it. I just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity, and extra thanks for the samples. I can't wait to get back on Jack3d, and stack it with Powerfull. With excellent products, and excellent customer service, I'll be a USPLabs customer for life!
    I was also a runner-up! I cannot wait to receive mine. I'm constantly watching for the delivery guy. lol Thanks again, Jacob and the USPlabs team.
  6. Registered User
    bubbachew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    530
    Answers
    0


    I received mine this morning. Can't wait to try this new version out!
  7. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Answers
    0


    Keep us updated guys! That was the deal! haha
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  8. Registered User
    bubbachew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    530
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Keep us updated guys! That was the deal! haha
    Definitely will, Casey. Today was an off day...tomorrow will be back and shoulders...can't wait.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0


    Runner up from what, what I miss?
  10. Registered User
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,608
    Answers
    0


    Will do
  11. Registered User
    bubbachew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    530
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Runner up from what, what I miss?
    "Eye of the Tiger" contest a while back. You missed a very good opportunity, basically. lol
  12. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bubbachew View Post
    "Eye of the Tiger" contest a while back. You missed a very good opportunity, basically. lol
    Quite some contest!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 11:53 AM
  2. usplabs Oxyelite pro and usplabs recreate stack help
    By miawarrior542 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 03:27 PM
  3. usplabs Oxyelite pro and usplabs recreate stack help
    By miawarrior542 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 03:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in