More Liver Tab Pimping.....

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Hesitant to Purshase Liver Tabs?

Just got a good thought in my head and went with it, this is a compliation of positive results and comments about the benefits of liver tabs:

"in my opinion i would rather take liver tabs. i just started about 2 months ago, and in my estimation im getting more out of them than i did glutamine and the best part is each tub of uniliver has 500 tabs for only about $10. so it will last about a month and half and you cant beat the protein price, not to mention the other goodies i have been taking uniliver tabs for about 6 weeks now. i can really feel the difference as far as recovery and energy levels in my body. i started a cuttting diet last week, and usually im tired as hell and body aches, but so far im doing good -Instiutional

" My experience (first time user), been taking them for about 5 weeks (cutting), and I ran out on sunday. On monday I had my chest workout and I was tired as hell, I thought it was because of my diet (never changed it) and yesterday I realize that it was because of the liver tablets. I'm sure it wasn't a placebo effect," Bachovas

"just bought some uni-liver's last week. IMO one of the most underrated, cost effective, and useful supplements." - P.T.B.W

"So just drop the idea of ZMA, invest that money in some liver tabs " - DawggieDawg69

"That's why I choose Liver tabs over BCAA's. Take it post workout liver tabs you take throughout the day." - DYnomyte001

"They seem to do something. I take 12 before I train. I have more energy and recover faster than i have in a long time" -Patrick Arnold

"i'd never stop taking liver tabs. i've tried a lot of supps and would never use most of them again but liver really works for me." - Richie

"hey i take my uniliver tabs through out the day 16 daily. Its worth the effort" -Snakeman

" Regarding your question I must say that liver tabs have increased my strength in 7 months I have been taking them"-rdelavega

"I feel that liver tabs help me in this department......I seem recover" - SCORPIO

"I take about 4 before a workout, and 4 tabs every 10 minutes during my workout for a total of 28-32. This halts catabolism enough that I notice a marked decrease in soreness the day following an intense workout." - John Benz

"These things are amazing. I have started taking them instead of a multivitamin and I feel and see the difference. I advise anyone that does not get enough protien in there diet, are really tired throught the day, and/or just need a good multi/bcaa supplement." - Lethal Burn

http://www.bdcnutrition.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=531&highlight=liver+tabs - Heres a thread to display the number of people who use liver tabs

"liver tabs are the ****! you really start seeing a difference when you start using them.And you cant go wrong with the price....IMO theyre the most underated supplement out there!" - Blindfaith

"I've noticed increased energy levels when I take liver tabs. Good supp. in my book, especially for the price." -Tman

"Yep! Liver tabs are good!" -bbbd

* As y ou and I know there's 1,000's more satisfied people out there and hundreds of more quotes and threads from people who stand by liver tabs, I dont have time to find them all, but you can do some searches around the net and people will tell you......

dez/null

Awards
big bump for liver tabs.

added protein and high in vitamin e!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Aminos aminos aminos, farts farts farts, B12 B12 B12!! AAAH!!

:rolleyes:

pardon. I find them beneficial as well. Nice compilation YJ

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have gotten a pretty dramatic increase in cardio endurance with the tablets. I keep thinking the exercise bike is busted and the settings are not right because its just such an improvement - Patrick Arnold

institutional

Awards
nice posts! if it wasnt for your constant advocating of liver tabs for the last year or so i would of never knew how great of a supp they are. like i said earlier, these tabs are also helping me reach my protien requirments for the day. sometimes for me the hardest part was getting that last 20-30 grms of protien.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
You know... I hear people complaining about the way the tabs smell in the tub, etc... but I like the way they smell in the jug, as well as the overall aroma they give to my supp area of the counter. Am I the only one? :( :(

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I WANT SOME!! :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Scratch my last post, GOT SOME!! :D

I plan to get another few bottles soon, this might be my year-round supplement for 2003..

So far so good, having such big tabs reminds me to drink more water... They're easy going down, and since I just started back in the gym, I'll have to see how my recovery/energy goes.. ;)

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
yj u sold me on these liver tabs so i got some....b interesting too see how they work....

dez/null

Awards
And we are going to continue to pimp out the liver tabs :)

I just got 1000 tab of these lil ass bombs.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established

I just got 1000 tab of these lil ass bombs.
You and me both....I also just got 1000, but I don't get as much gas as mentioned around here......but yea, I get some.

YJ, keep pimpin them tabs boy!

I like taking 4 tabs and 2tbs flax before bed when I'm tired as hell, or there's nothing else around.....wake up ready to eat a horse!LOL!

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
liver tabs definately work for me also....I went through one tub of them, but I started them the day i started my t1pro/winny cycle.  I wasn't sure if they were doing anything.   After my cycle, I kept taking them but stopped for about 2 or 3 weeks and just started again 2 days ago on my 2nd tub

I can vouch they work....over the 2-3 weeks, i felt tired as hell, didnt want to lift much...seriously just by taking them the past few days I can feel the difference...it actually feels like I am "on"......can't wait for March when I go for my fina/4ad cycle.....gonna hve to order some more tubs of the uniliver before then

h19