19 looking for supplement help.

azraelz

Awards
Im new to the forum, Im avidly searching for something new in supplements and how I can make my workouts better. I have just finished wrestling in highschool ( senior year 36-6 record) and the first 3 days after I was able to eat. I put on 13 lbs. shortly after I started the controlled labs stack. I weigh 135 lbs now, and am 5'7 and i just turned 19 years old. I am currently on White Flood, Green Magnitude, and Purple Wraath. I am also on a weight gainer.

I am currently looking into a test booster and anythign else that may benefit me, i am contemplating on ZMA or JW or DTHC and i have also read up on MASSFX. I go to the gym every day and still have yet to break my plateaus.

What is your opinion?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Don't go to the gym every day...You are most likely over training. Post up your diet, and we'll go from there.

azraelz

Awards
Diet every morning 3 tacos orange juice and a banana
lunch chicken burgers, or a large schlotskys sandwich, or a philly cheesesteak.
dinner beef quesadill on wheat tortilla with Steak, roasted pablano peppers, habaneros potatoes and guacamole.
before bed multivitamin Weightgainer BCAAS fruit bananas and a piece of homemade chocolate cake.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Ur overTraining....you have to take at LEAST one day off a week....What are your goals? to get bigger or stay lean and cut....... Take it easy on the supplements just eat 6 meals a day take a protein multivitamin , creatine and train heavy and hard.... You dont really need Test boosters ur hormones should be through the roof in college

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Diet every morning 3 tacos orange juice and a banana
lunch chicken burgers, or a large schlotskys sandwich, or a philly cheesesteak.
dinner beef quesadill on wheat tortilla with Steak, roasted pablano peppers, habaneros potatoes and guacamole.
before bed multivitamin Weightgainer BCAAS fruit bananas and a piece of homemade chocolate cake.
lol i thought I liked weird food in the morning...lol TACOS? lol not bashing at all i just had to laugh i love tacos

azraelz

Awards
i took a break today actually i had some homework im doing right now and played a game instead of going to the gym. I do take a multivitamin, (mega men sports vitamin from GNC) creatine is the Green Magnitude,

Im trying to get bigger, im hoping my testosterone will kick in more so i can grow some :'(

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
its just a matter of lifting hard and heavy and eating as much good quality food as you can.....think grilled chicken, brown rice, wheat bread, oats, oatmeal, fish, steak..... train hard eat hard.....lifting is the easy part, eating is whats hard...... i went from 171 summer before my junior year in college to 200 by the end of winter break because i had roomates who kept me on a eating schedule

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Cut your lifting back to 3-4 days a week. Improve on your diet. There are plenty of threads in the diet section on how to eat.

Eat 5-8 times a day.
Protein: Fish, beef, chicken, venison, shrimp, buffalo, eggs....etc
Carbs:Brown rice, oats, yams, whole wheat pasta, granola...etc
Fats: Fish oil, All natural peanut butter, Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Flaxseed oil...etc

And there are plenty of lifting routines out there...figure out which one works for you, and try to vary it up...don't get tied up into one routine...your body will get used to it.

lucky1p

lucky1p

Awards
being that you are only 19, you will want to take a natural test booster and not a synethic. When you take a natural your body will still make test but synethic causes your body prouction to be less. As for training, do not go every day becasue your body needs rest and the biggest gains you will ever get is out of what you eat, not supplements.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
after alll those years of not eating etc.. loosing weight for wrestling id eat anything and everything i can and hit the weights hard about 4 times a week... Im lifting heavy ass weights for low reps 1-3 reps 5-8 sets... and i feel like im adding a ton of mass. my apptitie is threw the roof. Im eating brown rice and kidney beans right now haha.. once this routine stops working for me (hoping it doesnt) im going to get on a high rep 4 set type of workout.

Since u havent been able to grow to ur full potential cuz of cutting weight for wrestling you should eat a ton.

azraelz

Awards
ill try and eat as much as i can afford haha, super buffets here i come.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you do decide to spend your money, don't waste it on test boosters. I've tried mass fx, and yea it helped a little. There just not worth the money at that age. If your going to spend money, look into x-factor, prime, rpm and drive(IMO was really nice), Pslin, and maybe even cissus-drol after you put on some weight through diet.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Im new to the forum, Im avidly searching for something new in supplements and how I can make my workouts better. I have just finished wrestling in highschool ( senior year 36-6 record) and the first 3 days after I was able to eat. I put on 13 lbs. shortly after I started the controlled labs stack. I weigh 135 lbs now, and am 5'7 and i just turned 19 years old. I am currently on White Flood, Green Magnitude, and Purple Wraath. I am also on a weight gainer.

I am currently looking into a test booster and anythign else that may benefit me, i am contemplating on ZMA or JW or DTHC and i have also read up on MASSFX. I go to the gym every day and still have yet to break my plateaus.

What is your opinion?
PLease check out Test stack or Mstak form Universal

azraelz

Awards
What should I do if i were to buy Drive and RPM. and is RPM just a preworkout supplement like blackpowder/shotgunish effect?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Drive+ RPM is definatly a good option. RPM kicks my ass when I dont feel like doing anything before the gym.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Drive+ RPM is definatly a good option. RPM kicks my ass when I dont feel like doing anything before the gym.
yepp thats why I recommended it. No matter how tired I am RPM gets me in the zone. Drive is just a nice addition, seems to help with well being and recovery. They work well together. And the great thing about it, is that you can take them with all the supplements you are currently taking without a problem. Just don't overdo the supplements. :burnout::burnout:

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also you can workout six days a week but have to split it up much differently. There are some really great programs out there designed for specific goals. If you list your overall goals maybe we can point you to a certain workout.

azraelz

Awards
I want to gain muscle, Not just puffy muscle, but muscle density.

I was reading about Jack3d and it seems like a very good product from what ive read on the forums. would it be better for me to get Jack3d and Drive? and is drive just a muscle builder like a test product?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jacked is also a good pre-workout supplement, but is much more of a stim then rpm. It's hard to say jacked has creatine and beta alanine. RPM has Icariin and other stuff. Drive has cordyceps in it, which is great for endurance. It seems like your looking more for a good pre-workout supplement then you are for a muscle building supplement?

azraelz

Awards
Im looking for something better, anything that will help me natually build muscle. Im hearing good reviews about drive and RPM, but also Prime and X-factor. What would you suggest? ive decided to cut my workout days to 5 also.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Im looking for something better, anything that will help me natually build muscle. Im hearing good reviews about drive and RPM, but also Prime and X-factor. What would you suggest? ive decided to cut my workout days to 5 also.
I have tried RPM and Drive, and got decent results, but I don't think it even compares to Prime. I gained extremely well off of Prime.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prime and x-factor are more geared for muscle building. Rpm and drive is more of a support/performance stack. From what your saying, you will be better suited with prime or x-factor. prime, made me feel like i could lift forever and never get tired. also prime was generous in the strength department. X-factor was more of adding lbm and strength supp IMO. Either way they are both great supplements.

azraelz

Awards
I am contemplating finishing my CL supplements (PW,WF,GM) and then going to get Jack3d X-factor and Prime so thats going to be my stack. whats your opinions?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am contemplating finishing my CL supplements (PW,WF,GM) and then going to get Jack3d X-factor and Prime so thats going to be my stack. whats your opinions?
I would stack jacked and prime together, and save the x-factor for after.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards

What is your opinion?
dont botther with the JW, the threads youre reading on it where people say "oooo wow amazing" are from the early days when it had some mild steroid in and gave big results. They changed the ingredients later on and now the version these days doesnt do anything much, ive been taking it for 6 weeks and havent noticed much difference.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go for Test boosters like the ones you mentioned at your age, it'd be a waste of money. I'd look into getting your general health staples in line. I good complete multivitamin/mineral along with fish oil and antioxidants. Check this out: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/an-triple-stack.html

As for creatine, I'd go with something that doesn't have too much added sugar and that can enhance your body's utilization of carbs that you're already eating. Something like this would do the trick: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/neovar-240-caps-750-mg.html

Another good habit to follow is to stay away from any kind of stimulant for the most part. You want to keep cortisol low and sleep as deeply as possible every night, something than stimulants often interfere with.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You should at least give the CL stack a full run. No need to add anything such as a test booster in at your age of 19. focus on heavy squats, deadlifts, compound movements, eating a ton of food and drinking alot of milk.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
you need to work on your diet man u only eat 4 times a day which are hardly meals, if you want gain weight you need some thing like 6-8 small meals spread out throughout the day, and mass fx wont do jack for you at 19 im the same age as you and gained 3lbs of the cycle which is mass fx and hyperdrol. Your natural test is really high right now and it wont get much higher. There was another thread goin that i saw a few says ago and it said that 18 it will only go up like 13% which is defiantly not worth $100. Only thing i really felt was pretty deep sleep and the alpha male mentality which was great. But just fix the diet and the weight gainer would really help to get in the ~1000cal a day.