Slim Xtreme

M

maennj

Awards
Hello guys,

Today I tried Slim Xtreme sample and all I can say WOW. I felt full for the whole day and I couldn't finish a sandwich for lunch. I was wondering does this develop tolerance because it's too good to last for ever.
I felt so hyperactive which was kinda annoying.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking from some experience with it here (into 3rd week on the bottle, and used for about 2 weeks in testing phase), I really never did get used to it like I did with other stimulants. I'm pretty tolerant to most stims. Ok, I'm a junkie, what can I say? :lol: But so far, no dimished effects from SX at the same dose I started with.

Glad to hear that you liked it so far. How much did you take and when did you take it? We always say to start with just 1 in the morning and that's it. It's one bit of advice that everyone really really really should take. Taking more won't necessarily make you fly to the moon, but you'll be awake long enough to see it a few times this week, study it in depth, sketch it perfectly, write a 98 page essay on the topic of lunar illumination, tattoo yourself with a picture of the moon, and moon your next door neighbor before you fall asleep. (No, not that neighbor, the old lady on the other side of the house....) :D :D :D Point is, it lasts. More lasts longer. Careful!!!

B

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Tim's right. It does not build up a tolerance in the say way most stims do. Adbe is unique. And man does he have the best descriptive posts. :!!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was getting ready to try mine tomorrow @ 2 caps.. But, now, after reading all that, I may start w/ just one. I'm 5'7", about 175. Should be interesting..

B

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Start with 1, then go to 2. Thats why we are putting 3 in each sample pack. Let us know what you think.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start with 1, then go to 2. Thats why we are putting 3 in each sample pack. Let us know what you think.
Note: Start with 1 on Day 1. Then go to 2 on Day 2. Don't take them all in the same day!!!!! :D

just had to clarify just in case... ;) :trout:

F

fayd

Awards
Speaking from some experience with it here (into 3rd week on the bottle, and used for about 2 weeks in testing phase), I really never did get used to it like I did with other stimulants. I'm pretty tolerant to most stims. Ok, I'm a junkie, what can I say? :lol: But so far, no dimished effects from SX at the same dose I started with.

Glad to hear that you liked it so far. How much did you take and when did you take it? We always say to start with just 1 in the morning and that's it. It's one bit of advice that everyone really really really should take. Taking more won't necessarily make you fly to the moon, but you'll be awake long enough to see it a few times this week, study it in depth, sketch it perfectly, write a 98 page essay on the topic of lunar illumination, tattoo yourself with a picture of the moon, and moon your next door neighbor before you fall asleep. (No, not that neighbor, the old lady on the other side of the house....) :D :D :D Point is, it lasts. More lasts longer. Careful!!!
lol. good stuff. received my samples about a week ago. will probably dose (1 cap) soon. will post my exp on here, bb.com, and ax as per request. thanks guys.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Glad you got it. I hear it's in very short supply nowadays! (aka, we're OUT!!)

Definitely start with just 1. And whatever you do, don't decide at 3pm that you want to take another one. Unless you're pulling an all nighter and have a lot of stuff to do the next day, I'd really really really advise against taking another one later in the day....any later.....on any day... ;)

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Took my one pill today. Felt pretty good throughout the day.. No app loss to speak of though, although I'm on X-Mass right now & can eat quite a bit.

Thinking I may go w/ 2 tomorrow morning before my leg routine. It's going on 10 & I have to get up @ 5. I could use the extra kick in the a$$...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so wasnt this supposed to be the original formula of stim x?

i just looked at the ingredients and while VERY impressive i could of swore the old stim x was different.

Hopefully i can get some clarification.

Also I'd appreciate some feedback on how this is for concentration, i honestly hate stims before lifting, but i need them for late night studying and reading.

B

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Took my one pill today. Felt pretty good throughout the day.. No app loss to speak of though, although I'm on X-Mass right now & can eat quite a bit.

Thinking I may go w/ 2 tomorrow morning before my leg routine. It's going on 10 & I have to get up @ 5. I could use the extra kick in the a$$...
Go two. Dosage is usually between 1-2, your review did not sound like you found your "perfect" dose. Keep us posted.

For me its two caps.

B

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
so wasnt this supposed to be the original formula of stim x?

i just looked at the ingredients and while VERY impressive i could of swore the old stim x was different.

Hopefully i can get some clarification.
Its the same custom thiamine analog (Adbe) that was the power behind the original. Its back and we smoothed out the formula with the other ingredients. It is the main bad boy though that lasts 12 hours.

I get another level of concentration and work productivity when I take it. Try it, you won't be disappointing.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go two. Dosage is usually between 1-2, your review did not sound like you found your "perfect" dose. Keep us posted.

For me its two caps.
damn... I almost forgot that I drank a serving of USP Jacked! Almost downed 2 Slim Xtremes!!! Guess I'll save the 2 for tomorrow morning - I have to get up @ 3am for 8 hours of overtime work.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn... I almost forgot that I drank a serving of USP Jacked! Almost downed 2 Slim Xtremes!!! Guess I'll save the 2 for tomorrow morning - I have to get up @ 3am for 8 hours of overtime work.
If that's not a perfect scenario for trying this out, I don't know what is! If you had a boring desk job like some people (eh-hem...), then it really is a lifesaver. Even when I have nothing to do, I get something done. My brain won't let me stop! :head:

Good luck and definitely keep us posted after the shift. :thumbsup:

V

vadox6466

I felt something very similar.. good product! considering it for my next cut

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its the same custom thiamine analog (Adbe) that was the power behind the original. Its back and we smoothed out the formula with the other ingredients. It is the main bad boy though that lasts 12 hours.

I get another level of concentration and work productivity when I take it. Try it, you won't be disappointing.
is the adbe the same thing in the lean fx?

B

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Very very different dosages though. Just enough for a little mood enhancement in Lean-FX. The big dose (25x)in SX.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
can i have the rest of your sandwich?

lucky1p

lucky1p

Awards
i feel that with most of the Xtreme products i dont feel any kind of tolerence to them

K

kalexan9

Awards
Count me as one who made a mistake and took 2 capsules yesterday - one at 10am, and another at 1pm. I took the last capsule this morning at 9:30am. As I type this post, it's approaching 48 since I last slept.........I ordered more along w/ the SlimXtreme Boosters. I'll be more careful next time. This also gave me a nice peppy mood throughout the day which my wife ruined when I got home. Do you guys at AX make anything for that?????????

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me as one who made a mistake and took 2 capsules yesterday - one at 10am, and another at 1pm. I took the last capsule this morning at 9:30am. As I type this post, it's approaching 48 since I last slept.........I ordered more along w/ the SlimXtreme Boosters. I'll be more careful next time. This also gave me a nice peppy mood throughout the day which my wife ruined when I got home. Do you guys at AX make anything for that?????????
Maybe order 2 bottles - one for you and one for her! If both of you aren't happy, atleast misery loves company! :lol:

Thanks for poppin up your thoughts, man! Definitely go with 1 next time. If you feel the need for more later, don't...repeat, DON'T, take another SX later in the day. Pop a booster instead!

And if you don't mind... preach on about your experience. I can see that this is going to be the case for a LOT more people. It's nothing serious, not harmful, but is actually pretty darn funny. ;) :)

K

kalexan9

Awards
Thanks for the advice T-AD! I'm goin' to bed finally.