prime good for libido? - AnabolicMinds.com

prime good for libido?

1. New Member

prime good for libido?

need something for libido, running atd/stoked for pct but for some crazy reason stoked makes me retain water and get poofy. so i need to cut that out and replace it with something that will fight the libido killing that atd does to me. running alpha drive with it now, also have prime and paravol on hand. thinking about running it all but that might be overkill. any advise?

2. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Prime helps libido big time for me. If anything, you should try cutting back on the AI's you are using. ATD plud ADED(Alpha Drive) could be lowering your estrogen and effecting libido. I'd say for a quick fix, drop the Alpha drive and continue your course with ATD(maybe cutting the dose in half once PCT is in full swing and recovery is feeling prominent) and adding in Prime or Paravol. No need to add both imo.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. New Member

hey thanks for the response. i actually had no idea alpha drive could lower libido, if anything i assumed it would help. Ill run it full dose for another few days then cut both AI's in half and run it that dose for 2 weeks, lowering again if necessary. my libido is great for now, but its really important to have it in full swing 3 weeks from now haha i have a very important girl visiting me.

does anyone know why stoked would make me retain water? I cant use nolva because after about 2 days of it my nipples get mega poofy and itch like crazy, atd and formestane are the only things i have used to work in that area. I guess serms just dont agree with me...

im still gonna run the stoked in the future, maybe find something to run with it that will help dry me out, transdermal formestane is what im thinking. stoked actually increased my strength quite a bit....more than 3ad did...
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

how does prime increase libido? it has nothing to do with hormones. ever try clomid?
  5. New Member

prime does/did not increase my libido.

Puffy, nipps may be a sign of prolactin levels being out of wack and hence why nolva would not help and make the situation worse. This would also hinder your libido.
  6. New Member

ive tried it all man....nolva, letro, clomid, caber, atd, formestane, stoked. im taking p5p right now, while on epi/p5p i had no puffyness at all, it actually dried me out quite a bit. its the 3rd time ive run stoked and every time i got puffy nips that went away when i stopped taking it, i swear theres something with serms that mess with me. AI's work great, epi works great also but it is a serm i believe so i dont know how to explain that. i did get prolactin issues in the past that letro took care of right away. I currently have no problems with libido, but i know how things can go while on pct...
  7. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    how does prime increase libido? it has nothing to do with hormones. ever try clomid?
    Sexual desire is as much a neurological state as it is a physiological state - that is, the status and action of certain neurotransmitters that regulate satiation are highly involved in producing sexual urges! If PRIME operated through such neural pathways, particularly by altering certain factors involved in the motor-neuronal pathway [choline transports, acetylcholine biosynthesis], it could produce increased sexual desire in the absence of increased sex hormones.

This is highly, highly, highly hypothetical though, and entirely invalidated! Merely my personal thoughts based on what I notice.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Sexual desire is as much a neurological state as it is a physiological state - that is, the status and action of certain neurotransmitters that regulate satiation are highly involved in producing sexual urges! If PRIME operated through such neural pathways, particularly by altering certain factors involved in the motor-neuronal pathway [choline transports, acetylcholine biosynthesis], it could produce increased sexual desire in the absence of increased sex hormones.

This is highly, highly, highly hypothetical though, and entirely invalidated! Merely my personal thoughts based on what I notice.
    did that study ever find out why prime works? haven't seen any info on it
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

did that study ever find out why prime works? haven't seen any info on it
    Not yet. I know some people have found a libido boost from Prime, it varies from person to person though.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Not yet. I know some people have found a libido boost from Prime, it varies from person to person though.
    is it safe to put out a product when u have no idea how it work?
  11. New Member

There are many examples of drugs that are for sale, and approved for human use where the MOA is not known.
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

If enough prior beta-work has been done to ensure the product is safe and effect, and the company is open about the fact it isn't sure how the product is working, then I feel the consumer should be allowed to purchase the product. Nobody is forcing you to buy PRIME; you can wait until they find the MOA (Which they are actively trying to do) before you purchase, that is your prerogative.
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by small_guy View Post
    There are many examples of drugs that are for sale, and approved for human use where the MOA is not known.
    I agree - the exact method through which Tylenol modulates COX levels through prostangladin manipulation is still unknown.

Neither compound is listed as cyto-toxic in any manner, nor has any known metabolites known to induce any pathological conditions. To compound this, we completed thorough alpha and beta testing processes, complete with blood panels.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

I could swear that Prime acts as a vasodilator, as my libido does not seem to improve in the manner that it would with a test booster but I seem to get it up regardless - much more akin to melanotan II or a NO product.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

If enough prior beta-work has been done to ensure the product is safe and effect, and the company is open about the fact it isn't sure how the product is working, then I feel the consumer should be allowed to purchase the product. Nobody is forcing you to buy PRIME; you can wait until they find the MOA (Which they are actively trying to do) before you purchase, that is your prerogative.
    i've already taken prime and liked it... was just curious
  16. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by small_guy View Post
    Good post!

17. Guest

Why the government allows hydrogenated fats is beyond me...
  18. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If your looking for a libido boost, I would go with something else. Bulk maca, for instance.

Prime did boost my libido significantly, however. That and Blue GENE was a sweet stack.

I'm wondering how Stoked! made you bloat? It's a natural AI which should do the opposite.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

testofen bulk... took a teaspoon once by mistake when the serving is only 1/4 and my girlfriend hated me
  20. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

testofen bulk... took a teaspoon once by mistake when the serving is only 1/4 and my girlfriend hated me
    And not because you smelled like maple syrup I assume
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

And not because you smelled like maple syrup I assume
    haha that's just an added bonus. i just wish it tasted like maple syrup
  22. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    If your looking for a libido boost, I would go with something else. Bulk maca, for instance.

Prime did boost my libido significantly, however. That and Blue GENE was a sweet stack.

I'm wondering how Stoked! made you bloat? It's a natural AI which should do the opposite.
    you got me, i stopped for 2 days and honestly noticed leaning. plus having run it 3 times im positive its the stoked that does it. Im back on it though, my libido went down in those two days also, atd kills my libido...im switching to transdermal formestane from now on and just keeping atd on hand.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by charger71 View Post
    you got me, i stopped for 2 days and honestly noticed leaning. plus having run it 3 times im positive its the stoked that does it. Im back on it though, my libido went down in those two days also, atd kills my libido...im switching to transdermal formestane from now on and just keeping atd on hand.
    if u like stoked try sustain alpha since trans res doesn't absorb very well when taken orally... and before somebody says well there's stuff in stoked to help with absorption, not once has anybody been able to tell me how much of a difference it actually makes
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bloodwork good but libido is low
    By bludevil in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 03:02 PM
  2. Please recommend a good libido enchancer!
    By 300Fan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 09:30 PM
  3. Libido - Good Recovery Indicator?
    By skih00k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 11:51 AM