Male enlargment pills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffgammaman

Awards
Any truth to these suplements, I've seen the name extenz, etramax and alzare. Are these pills for real or just some crud of a gimick?

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Any truth to these suplements, I've seen the name extenz, etramax and alzare. Are these pills for real or just some crud of a gimick?
Never tried it, but i cant imagine that is true. use a p!!is pump baby, Yeah!!!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
i stacked all 3 - it wouldnt stop growing , had to wrap it round my neck a few times , mind you it did come in handy as a scarf

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
There are BS just trying to prey on peoples fears.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
There are BS just trying to prey on peoples fears.
yeah no pill is gonna make your ding dong get any longer. I think if anything, there is a technique you can do that consists of "tugging" it different ways and what it actually does is enlarges the tissue that fills up with blood when it gets stiff. That is about it, and I wouldn't want to do that either......what happens if you break it!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Only way to increase the length of your member is through surgery. Sorry bud go with what god gave ya.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I do! I have just leanred to compensate with exxellent tongue and finger techniques :p

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
i think you may have implied you aint got a big **** by asking such a question which perhaps you didnt want the worldwideweb to know. Thankgoodness for nicknames eh?

MassBuilda123

Awards
this might sound kind of silly but lots of sex? thats what worked for me through out the years. it stretches the penis in you'll grow at least a half inch maybe less.. but it depends on how often you have sex and with how many partners a day, week, month..etc. my doctor anna agrees. she's naughty and she tells me everything about her love life. *shrugs* that was just a suggestion though. you can't go wrong with sex.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
this might sound kind of silly but lots of sex? thats what worked for me through out the years. it stretches the penis in you'll grow at least a half inch maybe less.. but it depends on how often you have sex and with how many partners a day, week, month..etc. my doctor anna agrees. she's naughty and she tells me everything about her love life. *shrugs* that was just a suggestion though. you can't go wrong with sex.
you should totally t-bag your doctor. I would.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
She wont care about penis size after you punch her in the face

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
B5150 put a thread up in here about MACA,...this little bit of info is from that,...

Maca Enhancer is also good and effective for men who just want to improve their sexual performance or want to increase the size of their penis. This is possible because Maca Enhancer increases the capacity of the erectile tissue of the penis called Corpora Cavernosa, making possible that more blood enter the penis filling the erectile tissue and therefore achieving a longer and thicker erection. And, since this maca capsule is a completely natural product there are no side effects, so it provides an effective and healthy way to improve your sexual health without having to worry for anything else

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are promising directions here, actually - some recent findings as well as an all-encompassing tissue approach.

The penis contains: Smooth muscle, vascular tissue, connective tissue and a few more tissue types.

There are potentially ways to increase size, when COMBINED with stretching, but it's a ways off.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
it's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean, baby...

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
B5150 put a thread up in here about MACA,...this little bit of info is from that,...

Maca Enhancer is also good and effective for men who just want to improve their sexual performance or want to increase the size of their penis. This is possible because Maca Enhancer increases the capacity of the erectile tissue of the penis called Corpora Cavernosa, making possible that more blood enter the penis filling the erectile tissue and therefore achieving a longer and thicker erection. And, since this maca capsule is a completely natural product there are no side effects, so it provides an effective and healthy way to improve your sexual health without having to worry for anything else
I see no reason why this "maca enhancer" would be any different from other maca products, unless it's a higher potency or contains some "secret ingredient", which it doesn't. And I'm pretty sure jelqing doesn't work, wouldn't it just stretch out the blood vessels and not the actual tissue?

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
He's been living in a hilarious environment too long, probably.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
The latter

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
those pills are all BS trust me ive taken some of them. I didnt buy them for the ridiculous growth claims, but for the stronger errections and stronger orgasms. They do contain some ingredients that give you a stronger errection and make you produce more more sperm, and gave me slightly stronger orgasms. Some of the ingredients also help with impotence and make you more horny (such as macca, horny goat weed, yohimbe etc) but they DO NOT make your penis grow and they DO NOT help with premature ejaculation either.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
whuhhh?

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
what about the arabian googles? the ladies love it!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
alabama hotpocket FTW!!!

cmc

cmc

Awards
I think you can buy lifting chains similar to what powerlifters use but much smaller in size (kind of like key chain size). The chains also come with 1oz to 16 oz weights. You can perform 5x5 sets of various lifts...just get a girl to spot you. Super sets and negatives are encouraged. :fingersx:

spartan300

Awards
the women's vag acts as a vacuum, hence the enlargement. so the more sex you have, the larger you can get.

i think there are certain exercises you can do that help enlargement

the pills are bs, just designed to increase flow to the penis, giving you a semi erection, and hence the illusion of an enlarged penis.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
yeah right dood......

if it acted like a vacuum you would get stuck in there.

cmc

cmc

Awards
yeah right dood......

if it acted like a vacuum you would get stuck in there.
Lol..if that's the case, I vacuum more than 10 housecleaning lady's combined. Rule that one out. .....we would all be getting hummers as there is more suction with those.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just keep your body fat reasonable 10-15 %. eat healthy, exercise(intense training included) do your cardio, sleep well.

If your still having erection trouble keeping yourself rock harrd start a kegal exercise program.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
or as said earlier....... puncher inda face!

thanks for the advice smeton!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
you have a profound sense of humor

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
ya know since i actively smack around women in between typing replies. How did u know?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To All: Discussion or comments regrading abuse or degradation of women, whether as banter, in jest or humor is inappropriate and will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.