The One plus Sleep Aide
- 02-27-2009, 11:54 PM
- 02-28-2009, 12:02 AM
You should be fine. I'd start Melatonin at a low dose to see how you react, and adjust accordingly. 3mg's usually works for me.
Hope you enjoy "The One". I'm quite interested in it. Post results when finished, please.
02-28-2009, 12:28 AM
02-28-2009, 08:56 AM
02-28-2009, 09:23 AM
somnidren would be a fantastic companion to it, just to help keep DOMS down. or IGF-2.
and you can buy some melatonin to have for the 2 days a week you take off of somnidren if you go that way
02-28-2009, 11:01 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamdysayed in forum SupplementsReplies: 107Last Post: 04-07-2017, 09:22 AM
- By Flaw in forum OTC DrugReplies: 8Last Post: 09-18-2010, 03:46 PM
- By afboy143 in forum SupplementsReplies: 71Last Post: 08-29-2010, 03:21 PM
- By rms80 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 320Last Post: 02-25-2009, 03:08 PM
- By TheStud121 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2005, 08:31 PM