Best Intra-Workout Supplement

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Xtend!!!! OMG love this sh!t. Been using this for about a year and wow it increases my recovery and endurance so much. Got great gains from using it. Would recommend to anyone.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either Purple Wraath + BCAAs + CHO,

or Intra-Aid + BCAAs.

I'd be hard pressed to choose between the two. They are both very good. Intra-Aid already contains CHO and has some hydrolyzed Pro in it as well, which is a real plus; but PW has way more servings per container, so it's a bit of a trade off. I've found intra-workout more beneficial and important than any other part of peri-workout nutrition, so much so that my intra-workout shake is the biggest and my post-workout only consists of WPI. It's helped me lean out while still gaining.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intrabolic hands down...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Intra-Aid + BCAAs.

Intra-Aid already contains CHO and has some hydrolyzed Pro in it as well
Intra-Aid is about PRO + CHO, which makes it pretty unique in the industry. Why add more BCAAs to Intra-Aid, R? It has all the BCAAs and the EAAs in free form already..

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Five lucky winners will score a free tub of Intra-Aid. As usual, if you've won anything in the past 30 days from Corporate, you're not eligible. You gotta be at least 18 and have a U.S. mailing addy. All you gotta do is post in this thread (no PMs) and tell us why you'd like to try Intra-Aid. Good luck fellas.

dannynb

Awards
Five lucky winners will score a free tub of Intra-Aid. As usual, if you've won anything in the past 30 days from Corporate, you're not eligible. You gotta be at least 18 and have a U.S. mailing addy. All you gotta do is post in this thread (no PMs) and tell us why you'd like to try Intra-Aid. Good luck fellas.
Put in for it guys...Intra-Aid is solid supp. Waiting for the new flav to hit...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
This is the good stuff fellas. Get in on this.

Gambit417

Gambit417

Awards
I haven't ever tried Intra-Aid. I keep hearing amazing things about it. I gave my free sample away to a guy I met in the gym that embodied Animal. I think he signed up for the Forum, too. Can I get in on this one, Rep?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I haven't ever tried Intra-Aid. I keep hearing amazing things about it. I gave my free sample away to a guy I met in the gym that embodied Animal. I think he signed up for the Forum, too. Can I get in on this one, Rep?
Have ya won anything here in the past 30? If not, you're good to go...

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I haven't won anything, and would give a testicle for a tub of Intra-Aid

I tried a sample, but I would love to have a tub so I could do a full review. YOu can't judge a product by one sample.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I haven't won anything, and would give a testicle for a tub of Intra-Aid

I tried a sample, but I would love to have a tub so I could do a full review. YOu can't judge a product by one sample.
You sure? If not, then you're #2... 3 more to go.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I've just been notified that one of the other reps ran an Intra-Aid promo. Appears that we've just stepped on each others toes. From that promo, the winners were:

Steveoph
Inarius
AK32408
edvanp
sportsfan4110

So you fellas, you are out of the runnin'. But congrats anyways...

Gambit417

Gambit417

Awards
I've just been notified that one of the other reps ran an Intra-Aid promo. Appears that we've just stepped on each others toes. From that promo, the winners were:

Steveoph
Inarius
AK32408
edvanp
sportsfan4110

So you fellas, you are out of the runnin'. But congrats anyways...
Ahh, well hey, the way I look at it...if it's going to 5 people that have never tried Intra-Aid then it's going to a good cause.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Im in if you guys are still givin' em out...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Done...thanks! Not to push my luck but could you guys throw in one of those Calendar/Timeline of Bodybuilding posters that was in Muscle & Fitness?

That is if there is a spare one laying around...it would look awesome with my other Animal posters in my office...

Gambit417

Gambit417

Awards
Rep, you're driving me nuts. Are we in or out? I'm all confused again. I think I'll just go into the corner with my Storm and sulk.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Intra Aid... PRO+CHO... Plus it mixes well with Storm and Juicy Watermelon EAA Stack...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll definitely be in for some Intra-Aid!

And, U-Rep, I add additional BCAA to the mix because from the research I've read, the amount required is bodyweight dependent. Yes, a 6g bolus will cause an increase in protein synthesis compared to just water, but a .1-.2g/kg of bodyweight is supposed to increase protein synthesis and reduce system shock to training even more.
However, I've just been using one scoop of IA. With guys reporting such good progress on two scoops, I'll probably be doing that, in which case, adding extra wouldn't really be necessary at all. :)

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
#3. PM your info.
I saw this earlier, but unable to qualify due to the 30 day freebee clause. I already recieved my Shock Therapy today after getting in on your promo Wednesday though, thanks!
I try to stay loyal to the companies that provide good service and offer extra for my money. Universal goes beyond.
Intra-aid will be at the top of my next order.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
xtend b/c its tasted damn good. priced well. above average profile

mdashoot

Awards
Im in on this,

I've been pulling my hair out trying to decide what AA product I want to start using. Im thinking Purple Wrath, Xtend, Or this Intra-Aid. Right now im using ON BCAA Caps.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caps are overpriced and drastically underdosed. At 195, you could easily take 25-40g BCAA in on a lifting day, and that would just be considered a fairly standard dose. Imagine how many BCAA caps that would require!

mdashoot

Awards
Caps are overpriced and drastically underdosed. At 195, you could easily take 25-40g BCAA in on a lifting day, and that would just be considered a fairly standard dose. Imagine how many BCAA caps that would require!
Thats exactly why im going for one of the drinks.