1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%

Help me with my dosing of DCP/leviathin/Furazadrol

Hey,

I'm coming off of an 8-week Mass FX/Hyperdrol X2 cycle. I am up rought 10lbs and strength is great. I was pretty lean before the start and since beginning, i've gotten a little soft around the mid section. So for my cut cycle I want to run DCP/Leviathin/Furazadrol to help me retain most of my LBM. I'm wondering what is the best way to does the DCP/Leviathin. I am going to take 4 Furaz spread throughout the day. What is the best way to take the other stuff? I have all the supporting supps already for intra and post cycle.

Thanks for you help.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I am doing the same exact thing myself, but also decided to add in 50mgs H-Drol/day ontop of the 200 mgs of Furazadrol (even though I said I wasn't going to do any more hormonal type supps, which I haven't in a long time). Any who, as for the Lev R and DCP, I take my first dose of both upon waking, and the next dose 5-6 hours later(1 hour before lunch). My last DCP dose is taken iether before workout on workout days, or before bed on non workout days.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%

Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    I am doing the same exact thing myself, but also decided to add in 50mgs H-Drol/day ontop of the 200 mgs of Furazadrol (even though I said I wasn't going to do any more hormonal type supps, which I haven't in a long time). Any who, as for the Lev R and DCP, I take my first dose of both upon waking, and the next dose 5-6 hours later(1 hour before lunch). My last DCP dose is taken iether before workout on workout days, or before bed on non workout days.
    Cool thanks for the info. What is the benefit of adding in the H-Drol to the cycle?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Furazadrol dosing
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 08:20 AM
  2. Does leviathin really work?
    By dlaurel in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 01:40 PM