Testosterone Booster: Safe for Teenagers?
- 02-27-2009, 10:58 AM
- 02-27-2009, 11:05 AM
At your age you should be producing enough testostrone as it is. Don't start looking into such supplements until after 21 or so.
- 02-27-2009, 11:54 AM
im 19 and i take vyotech 17HD its a natural test booster type of thing. I dont feel any side effects im going on my second month of it you only take it on workout days. I feel like it works..
but anyways isnt mass fx and Hyperdrol a test booster ? why do ppl i see so many ppl recomend that to under the age of 21 on here?
02-27-2009, 12:04 PM
02-27-2009, 12:58 PM
02-27-2009, 01:08 PM
02-27-2009, 01:33 PM
02-27-2009, 02:06 PM
don't even think about it until your 21... is faster gains in the gym really worth messing your body up for the rest of your life?? it wasn't to me, and besides, natural gains with a little extra work look 100% better in my opinion. pro-hormones make you look bloated, you put on a "wet" muscle look, and you will lose most of the gains you made of cycle anyways... don't be afraid of hard work...
02-27-2009, 02:13 PM
if you know what you are doing you can minimize lost gains as well, but I agree not to support the use of these till your body is stable growth wise.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 7hebigbeas7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-06-2011, 01:22 AM
- By Willpower100 in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 05-12-2010, 09:02 AM
- By ShockCollar in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2010, 10:12 AM
- By mawalega in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2010, 02:29 PM
- By xcfhx6604 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-07-2008, 12:45 AM