Question on White FLOOD Tabs

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i bought WF tabs two days ago first day i took 4 tabs felt nothing today i went to 6 tabs i didnt feel the tingling and i think my mind was telling me i was getting more energy because i wanted it too. But I dont know if im just tolerant to it or if 8 tabs will make a difference. Im about 210 pounds if that has anything to do with it but i also want to know a few things since this is my first time taking a stim.

Tell me if i did anything wrong while dosing this that may cause it to not work.
Lunch- 11:30
Got Home- 2:30 dosed then
I drank probally 80 oz of water from the beginning of the day and i washed down 6 tabs with about 12 oz of water. Now i had a small snack 10 min after i dosed could this affect it? i waited till 3:30 didnt feel anything different nor did i later on.

What should i be looking for maybe i had my expectations to high with it being my first stim and all. Like the Tingling feeling im hearing about is it really noticable or like a faint tingling and the pumps stupid question but what are they. Like i know generally but i wanna know what to look for.

Maybe im just tolerant to stims or maybe 8 tabs will work i just want to know if im doing anything wrong. Also im taking on empty stomach.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any experiences like this.