LEAN-FX IS GREAT!

gunyhighway

Awards
I dont have a log or any pictures or anything but im just here to say that this stuff was amazing. I have used Lean Extreme in the past and (for me at least) the lean-fx is hands down the better product. I liked lean extreme too but the fx just worked ALOT better for me. Started at about 195 and am now at 185 with an increase in strength on all lifts. Not much but hey if I can manage to lose close to 10 lbs of fat and keep all my strength ill take. I definitly met my goal of getting under 10% body fat. Give it a try

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont have a log or any pictures or anything but im just here to say that this stuff was amazing. I have used Lean Extreme in the past and (for me at least) the lean-fx is hands down the better product. I liked lean extreme too but the fx just worked ALOT better for me. Started at about 195 and am now at 185 with an increase in strength on all lifts. Not much but hey if I can manage to lose close to 10 lbs of fat and keep all my strength ill take. I definitly met my goal of getting under 10% body fat. Give it a try
I dont know if this required a thread or not, but its nice to hear.
how long did it take you to lose that weight?

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
LEAN-FX is a very good product. I am glad that you had great results from it.

gunyhighway

Awards
It took me about a month and a half with a clean diet. I usually cheat 1 day out of the week. I just wanted to put this out there because there doesnt seem to be many reviews comparing the two products. Everybodys body reacts differently to different products and the lean-fx worked better with mine.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It took me about a month and a half with a clean diet. I usually cheat 1 day out of the week. I just wanted to put this out there because there doesnt seem to be many reviews comparing the two products. Everybodys body reacts differently to different products and the lean-fx worked better with mine.
umm, i dont see where you talk about another product? what 2nd product are you talking about?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neat! Always glad to hear good reports on things. We really do take any and all feedback in stride, and area always proud to hear the good stuff!!

Congrats on the progress. Hope you can make your goals easily!! :cheers:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i do still harbor sour feelings for them discontinuing Retain2, but F it I gotta bite and buy a bottle of this stuff

Retain 2 killed LX in terms of results, and that says a lot cuz i love Driven Sports.

I've got so many damn supps i need/want to try im thinking of stacking mass fx/hd2/lean fx as my prior experience with mass fx was PH like gains w/out the majority of the sides (did seem to flare up my nips though)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i do still harbor sour feelings for them discontinuing Retain2, but F it I gotta bite and buy a bottle of this stuff

Retain 2 killed LX in terms of results, and that says a lot cuz i love Driven Sports.

I've got so many damn supps i need/want to try im thinking of stacking mass fx/hd2/lean fx as my prior experience with mass fx was PH like gains w/out the majority of the sides (did seem to flare up my nips though)
Bite the bullet, man....they're made from chocolate!! :lol: :trout:

Stack there looks ideal for a good-time bulk. Did you use the original MFX when you had the nip prob? If so, I'm sure you won't have any troubles with the new version. Combining it with HX2 would pretty much be an easy ticket to safe nip-dom. ;) :D

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean FX is the best weight loss supplement ive tried in the last 5 years, and that includes better than mitotropin, meltdown, and crack.

gunyhighway

Awards
Neat! Always glad to hear good reports on things. We really do take any and all feedback in stride, and area always proud to hear the good stuff!!

Congrats on the progress. Hope you can make your goals easily!! :cheers:
Thanks alot!Good luck with your goals too!!!

gunyhighway

Awards

Go for it! i was absolutely thrilled with the results. Good luck!