Why did BSN drop off here?

  1. Why did BSN drop off here?


    Anyone know why they have dropped off... I know its been a while but never heard what happened......


  2. Probably because no one here uses their products, nor gives two sh1ts about them... Just my .02

  3. Because their supplement's are junk compared to a lot of other supplement's being produced by other companies now.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bubbachew View Post
    Because their supplement's are junk compared to a lot of other supplement's being produced by other companies now.
    Hell yes, but people still buy into their bull****.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ndawson89 View Post
    Hell yes, but people still buy into their bull****.
    That's their own fault. lol

  6. They didn't have a rep for AM, and there wasn't much use of their forum. I guess they just didn't feel like expanding over in here; possibly due to the bias against their products many members have? (Pure Steveo speculation there)

  7. I wouldn't say their products are junk. They are overpriced though and there are a lot of better, more cost effective products on the market.

  8. we also lost Athletic Edge, and they had a good but small line of supplements

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    I wouldn't say their products are junk. They are overpriced though and there are a lot of better, more cost effective products on the market.
    That's why I said "compared". They are junk compared to the "better, more cost effective products on the market."
  10. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    we also lost Athletic Edge, and they had a good but small line of supplements
    Ya a very good company but they are making more products now so they are growing quick and for a good reason.

  11. So if they are junk? what is a better NO product? I am new to the supp game.... I haver tried a few NO products..... I guess I need some help with what is the top of the line products for pre work out and post work out (creatine... then protein supp)... thats about all I take...... any help is appreciated....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fenstermaker View Post
    So if they are junk? what is a better NO product? I am new to the supp game.... I haver tried a few NO products..... I guess I need some help with what is the top of the line products for pre work out and post work out (creatine... then protein supp)... thats about all I take...... any help is appreciated....
    I like Jack3d by USPlabs, and NoShotgun by VPX. Both are very good pre-workout, but I'm kinda stuck on Jack3d now, I don't think I'm going back to NoShotgun.

    If you get Jack3d, don't start with 3 scoops, even if you have a high tolerance to stims.

  13. pre workout and NO boosters are two different things. pre workout supps are high in caffeine, which makes NO not work very well. also because hydration is key with NO supps and taking a diuretic at the same dosing time as NO would be a bit of a waste. to use both, find a pre workout supp with B-12 and amino acids (or just pills + protein) and a NO booster of choice.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    pre workout and NO boosters are two different things. pre workout supps are high in caffeine, which makes NO not work very well. also because hydration is key with NO supps and taking a diuretic at the same dosing time as NO would be a bit of a waste. to use both, find a pre workout supp with B-12 and amino acids (or just pills + protein) and a NO booster of choice.
    I have actually heard that before, but they still seem to work for me. So, it's kind of one of those things, TO ME, "I have to see it, to believe it." Therefore, since these pre-workout supplements with Arginine (NO booster) with caffeine in them work for me, I, personally, really don't think it's true. Caffeine may have an effect on Arginine uptake, but it's probably so minimal, one wouldn't even notice.

    Just my opinion.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fenstermaker View Post
    So if they are junk? what is a better NO product? I am new to the supp game.... I haver tried a few NO products..... I guess I need some help with what is the top of the line products for pre work out and post work out (creatine... then protein supp)... thats about all I take...... any help is appreciated....
    I have always liked Animal Pump...but this week been running Shock Therapy before and Storm/Intra-Aid mixed during and let me tell ya..the weights just aren't heavy enough.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I guess they just didn't feel like expanding over in here; possibly due to the bias against their products many members have? (Pure Steveo speculation there)
    Bias? If there is bias, all the more reason to come, no? At least, that's what I think...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Bias? If there is bias, all the more reason to come, no? At least, that's what I think...
    Perhaps, just throwing out speculation I do like their Syntha-6 flavouring, and we can't even keep their 60serving NO-Xplode in-stock at NP.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by fenstermaker View Post
    So if they are junk? what is a better NO product? I am new to the supp game.... I haver tried a few NO products..... I guess I need some help with what is the top of the line products for pre work out and post work out (creatine... then protein supp)... thats about all I take...... any help is appreciated....

    Jack3d. I haven't tried NO Shotty, but there's no comparison between Jack3d and the others I've tried (NOxplode, Nano vapor, Black powder, Superpump250, couple others)

  19. Thanks for the feedback guys...... I am 41 and work out 3-4 days a week and getting stronger for an old fu..er....lol I have had pretty good results with NO Explode but if there is better I want to try it..... Sounds like I will try Jacked next.......

  20. the cell mass is garbage. nitrix is stupid. NO Xpolde is decent but u crash big time in the middle of ur workout they suck.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Perhaps, just throwing out speculation I do like their Syntha-6 flavouring, and we can't even keep their 60serving NO-Xplode in-stock at NP.
    Syntha-6 is tasty, but would use it as a meal replacement rather than a straight Whey product. Way too pricy.

    . . .oh, and 'The Phenom' Trey Brewer can take his wanky snarl and fuck right off - he will never be no Big Ron replacement in any respect.

  22. ive bought all the BSN stuff as im new to the game and didnt read up here first. I do like the syntha-6 stuff, ive tried the mocha flavour and cookies and cream flavour and both are delicious, i also like the fact that theres different speeds of protein in there. I have a much cheaper fast acting whey protein to drink after workouts, but i like to drink the syntha-6 before i go to bed cause it works through the night :P

    the NO explode i like as well it wakes me up a lot at the gym and i do train harder, its not the "cleanest" feeling though, can be a bit jiddery.

    Ye i get the impression the cell-mass and the nitrix are garbage though.

    Gonna try USPlabs Jacked next been hearing great things!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by elliotuk View Post
    ive bought all the BSN stuff as im new to the game and didnt read up here first. I do like the syntha-6 stuff, ive tried the mocha flavour and cookies and cream flavour and both are delicious, i also like the fact that theres different speeds of protein in there. I have a much cheaper fast acting whey protein to drink after workouts, but i like to drink the syntha-6 before i go to bed cause it works through the night :P

    the NO explode i like as well it wakes me up a lot at the gym and i do train harder, its not the "cleanest" feeling though, can be a bit jiddery.

    Ye i get the impression the cell-mass and the nitrix are garbage though.

    Gonna try USPlabs Jacked next been hearing great things!

    Do it! You'll never use No-xplode again...guaranteed

  24. Quote Originally Posted by elliotuk View Post
    the NO explode i like as well it wakes me up a lot at the gym and i do train harder, its not the "cleanest" feeling though, can be a bit jiddery.
    Ye i get the impression the cell-mass and the nitrix are garbage though.

    Gonna try USPlabs Jacked next been hearing great things!

    That would be all the caffine they load into it - Jack3d is plenty clean and focussed - get you into the zone bro

  25. Yeah, everything has it's place, BSN's is in the garbage.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    That would be all the caffine they load into it - Jack3d is plenty clean and focussed - get you into the zone bro
    Good post ^. I get absolutley no jitters from Jack3d. You get a pure, unadulturated pump and a dialed in focus.

  27. they fell becasue they are about as good as muscle tech and now they make up lies and they get big lawsuits
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need to drop about 15 lbs.
    By TL01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 05:04 PM
  2. Drop Lbs ASAP!!
    By RattRatner in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 03:48 PM
  3. Why did my TT drop?
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 04:59 PM
  4. CKD OR NOT TO DROP BF?
    By cpd32 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2005, 11:58 AM
  5. drop bf
    By zaph123 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 07:51 PM
Log in
Log in