Why did BSN drop off here?

F

fenstermaker

Awards
Anyone know why they have dropped off... I know its been a while but never heard what happened......

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Probably because no one here uses their products, nor gives two sh1ts about them... Just my .02

B

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Because their supplement's are junk compared to a lot of other supplement's being produced by other companies now.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They didn't have a rep for AM, and there wasn't much use of their forum. I guess they just didn't feel like expanding over in here; possibly due to the bias against their products many members have? (Pure Steveo speculation there)

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't say their products are junk. They are overpriced though and there are a lot of better, more cost effective products on the market.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
we also lost Athletic Edge, and they had a good but small line of supplements

B

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say their products are junk. They are overpriced though and there are a lot of better, more cost effective products on the market.
That's why I said "compared". They are junk compared to the "better, more cost effective products on the market."

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
we also lost Athletic Edge, and they had a good but small line of supplements
Ya a very good company but they are making more products now so they are growing quick and for a good reason.

F

fenstermaker

Awards
So if they are junk? what is a better NO product? I am new to the supp game.... I haver tried a few NO products..... I guess I need some help with what is the top of the line products for pre work out and post work out (creatine... then protein supp)... thats about all I take...... any help is appreciated....

B

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
So if they are junk? what is a better NO product? I am new to the supp game.... I haver tried a few NO products..... I guess I need some help with what is the top of the line products for pre work out and post work out (creatine... then protein supp)... thats about all I take...... any help is appreciated....
I like Jack3d by USPlabs, and NoShotgun by VPX. Both are very good pre-workout, but I'm kinda stuck on Jack3d now, I don't think I'm going back to NoShotgun.

If you get Jack3d, don't start with 3 scoops, even if you have a high tolerance to stims.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
pre workout and NO boosters are two different things. pre workout supps are high in caffeine, which makes NO not work very well. also because hydration is key with NO supps and taking a diuretic at the same dosing time as NO would be a bit of a waste. to use both, find a pre workout supp with B-12 and amino acids (or just pills + protein) and a NO booster of choice.

B

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
pre workout and NO boosters are two different things. pre workout supps are high in caffeine, which makes NO not work very well. also because hydration is key with NO supps and taking a diuretic at the same dosing time as NO would be a bit of a waste. to use both, find a pre workout supp with B-12 and amino acids (or just pills + protein) and a NO booster of choice.
I have actually heard that before, but they still seem to work for me. So, it's kind of one of those things, TO ME, "I have to see it, to believe it." Therefore, since these pre-workout supplements with Arginine (NO booster) with caffeine in them work for me, I, personally, really don't think it's true. Caffeine may have an effect on Arginine uptake, but it's probably so minimal, one wouldn't even notice.

Just my opinion.

D

dannynb

Awards
I have always liked Animal Pump...but this week been running Shock Therapy before and Storm/Intra-Aid mixed during and let me tell ya..the weights just aren't heavy enough.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I guess they just didn't feel like expanding over in here; possibly due to the bias against their products many members have? (Pure Steveo speculation there)
Bias? If there is bias, all the more reason to come, no? At least, that's what I think...

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established

Jack3d. I haven't tried NO Shotty, but there's no comparison between Jack3d and the others I've tried (NOxplode, Nano vapor, Black powder, Superpump250, couple others)

F

fenstermaker

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys...... I am 41 and work out 3-4 days a week and getting stronger for an old fu..er....lol I have had pretty good results with NO Explode but if there is better I want to try it..... Sounds like I will try Jacked next.......

B

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
the cell mass is garbage. nitrix is stupid. NO Xpolde is decent but u crash big time in the middle of ur workout they suck.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps, just throwing out speculation :) I do like their Syntha-6 flavouring, and we can't even keep their 60serving NO-Xplode in-stock at NP.
Syntha-6 is tasty, but would use it as a meal replacement rather than a straight Whey product. Way too pricy.

. . .oh, and 'The Phenom' Trey Brewer can take his wanky snarl and fuck right off - he will never be no Big Ron replacement in any respect.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
ive bought all the BSN stuff as im new to the game and didnt read up here first. I do like the syntha-6 stuff, ive tried the mocha flavour and cookies and cream flavour and both are delicious, i also like the fact that theres different speeds of protein in there. I have a much cheaper fast acting whey protein to drink after workouts, but i like to drink the syntha-6 before i go to bed cause it works through the night :p

the NO explode i like as well it wakes me up a lot at the gym and i do train harder, its not the "cleanest" feeling though, can be a bit jiddery.

Ye i get the impression the cell-mass and the nitrix are garbage though.

Gonna try USPlabs Jacked next been hearing great things!

B

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
ive bought all the BSN stuff as im new to the game and didnt read up here first. I do like the syntha-6 stuff, ive tried the mocha flavour and cookies and cream flavour and both are delicious, i also like the fact that theres different speeds of protein in there. I have a much cheaper fast acting whey protein to drink after workouts, but i like to drink the syntha-6 before i go to bed cause it works through the night :p

the NO explode i like as well it wakes me up a lot at the gym and i do train harder, its not the "cleanest" feeling though, can be a bit jiddery.

Do it! You'll never use No-xplode again...guaranteed:)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

That would be all the caffine they load into it - Jack3d is plenty clean and focussed - get you into the zone bro :thumbsup:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, everything has it's place, BSN's is in the garbage.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
That would be all the caffine they load into it - Jack3d is plenty clean and focussed - get you into the zone bro :thumbsup:
Good post ^. I get absolutley no jitters from Jack3d. You get a pure, unadulturated pump and a dialed in focus.

lucky1p

lucky1p

Awards
they fell becasue they are about as good as muscle tech and now they make up lies and they get big lawsuits