ZMA

fieldt76

Awards
Besides sleep, what are the main benefits of ZMA? Do I need to cycle off of it after any period of time? What should the dosage be?

Also, Animal Pump... Love it? Hate it?

Thanks in advance.

Barbarian

Awards
3 Caps before bed, ZMA puts u in a much deeper sleep allowing your body quicker recovery and a alledge raise in test levels. You dont need to cycle on and off becuase it is just minerals and vitamins, things you need

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
To be honest, the sleep thing was the only thing I noticed. And many of my dreams turned quite....horny?

fieldt76

Awards
I tried melatonin for sleep and it made my dreams pretty weird, maybe this will be better

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
def helped to sleep much better, wacked out dreams...I tkink its just a good all around supp to take...

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's recommended NOT to ingest zma with calcium.My question is,If I eat cottage cheese before bed,how long should I wait before I take my zma? What constitutes an empty stomach?

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
An hour is generally what I've been led to believe,but I would think a considering factor would be how much volume of food has been consumed.I believe I'll wait 2 hours,or try the "wake up and wizz" method I read in another thread concerning this same issue.I always wake up shortly after falling asleep to make that groughy sp? trek to the bathroom.

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
An hour is generally what I've been led to believe,but I would think a considering factor would be how much volume of food has been consumed.I believe I'll wait 2 hours....
I agree with you